1 December 2006

Bread Slicer at the Bakery


Looks like its time for PLAN B!!!

Read : HERE, HERE, HERE, HERE and HERE

I 'll let the photos below do the talking .....





Bread Slicer at the Bakery

Ahbeng works in a bakery in KL, one day he kambek from work and handed RM500 to Ahlian (his wife), Ahlian then asked :

Ahlian : Where you got the money from?
Ahbeng : I won a bet at work today.
Ahlian : What bet?
Ahbeng : They all challenge me, they say i wont dare to stick my kkc into the bread slicer
Ahlian : Stick your kkc into where??!!!
Ahbeng : The Bread Slicer!
Ahlian : Bread Slicer??!!! Cut bread one??!!
Ahbeng : Ya ... cut bread one
Ahlian Imagine what is bread slicer


Ahlian
: lu crazy izzit? come lemme see your kuku got hurt anot?
Ahbeng : no need check la! my kuku is fine ....
Ahlian : I dont belif! faster chui foo!

Ahbeng then chui foo and let Ahlian check.

Ahbeng : See? see? I told you ... my kuku is fine!
Ahlian : Ya wor! one bruise also dont have! Then the bread slicer how??!!
Ahbeng : The Bread Slicer? Oh ... she said she like it very much too!


The Bread slicer

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA!!!!

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:33 am

    Oh my GOD. This is so.. f*cking funny. Wingz, really la, I take my hat off for you. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:44 am

    Kakkakakakkaka... bread slicer not a machine but a woman la!! Aiyo no wonder KKJ is fine ler in fact enjoyed very much too, rite???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous8:17 am

    Damn funny! WIngz, all theze joke u write yourself ah? U r damn creative man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:20 am

    But WIngz u no scared Rosie Phua sue u for using her as Ahlian meh... Dun use her face lahhh that fat bitch so noisy and ugly, want to model for Marie France bodyline sum more... go jiak sai lah jibek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:50 am

    Hi, that's a good joke. Didn't see that one coming, ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous10:48 am

    OMG !! You are Back !! More Jokes Please !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:32 am

    I oso wanna put my kkc into a bread slicer! and oso the soft drink vending machine (the other court joke ah)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous12:18 pm

    WTF... lol~!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:49 pm

    --"" AS EXPECTED!.typical wingz joke tht never fails to make ppl laf

    go kembang

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:35 pm

    Walan..i oso wan to bet ledi.

    ReplyDelete
  11. With a bread slicer that ugly I'd be scared to stick my kkc in her too [if i was a guy lah!]

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.