11 December 2006

Dinner with Fehmes Bloggers at Look Out Point Hulu Langat

I love this place so much I told myself I will hafta come back over n over again. Yesday 5 of us paultan kukujiao frostier wh? and me went to the Hulu Langat look out point restaurant for dinner. LMF ffk us last minit ... she went to seremban eat "hais"

Its was drizzling when we arrive so its very foggy and kinda chilly too..... exactly like genting so dont bother to gel your hair ok?










Next weekend who wanna go again??!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:45 am

    i not fehmes leh..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:22 pm

    next time call mai me also, tiu.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:57 pm

    niama chee bye ... u said censored my face with bra wan .... what the fuck is that two box?

    like this please la, i request no censoring ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:57 pm

    hahaha..macam otromen..

    ReplyDelete
  5. mahai all u have is a picture of a drink? hehehe.

    my car fixed liao next time can go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oittt...tat place kar u say tat day...okok...next weekend we go...amaciam???

    ReplyDelete
  7. ehhh...batang meet...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:37 pm

    that's Ken? wah so fat d. lol.

    ah nel : brokeback hulu langat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:48 pm

    kukujiao wearing bor lock.. ahahhah :p

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.