2 October 2006

a Kinky Ghost Story


NOTE : This is not a true story ok? Linpeh dont like peeple toking bout his stuffs one! so this is not a true story!!!!


In the last mini bloggers gathering, I decided to play some spiritual games, to play this game I would need someone to come up and tell me about some of his encounter with the spiritual world.

To pick the candidate for my games, I asked this question :

"Who belif in ghost?"

Everyone put up their hands (Linpeh, Cocka, Kenny Ng, Aceone, 9393, Ahpek, Maverick & Inevitable)

"wuah too many flers ledi" i think to myself ... "must narrow down abit" I then ask another question to narrow down the number of candidates :

"Who seen a ghost before?"

This time lesser abit, only 4 flers put up their hands (Linpeh, Cocka, Ahpek and Maverick) "but I only need 1 fler, I kena ask another question to filter more lar" I think to myself .... then I ask again :

"Who touched a ghost before?"

Its working like the way i wanted it to be ... this time its down to 2 flers .... Linpeh and Ahpek, still i need to get rid of 1 more fler ..... I follow by this question :

"Which one of you had sex with a ghost before?"


This time only Linpeh put up his hand ..... "I got my candidate liow!" I thot to myself .... I then invite Linpeh to come up to the stage :

Me : Linpeh sir, would you mind to come up and and share you Sexperience with us?

Linpeh : Ok

*On The Stage :*

Me : So Linpeh, can you tell us .... how the hell you managed to have sex with a ghost one har?

Linpeh : GHOST??!! You mean HANTU??? aiks!! soli soli!!! I heard wrong ledi!!! I thot you said GOAT just now!!!

Lin-pppeeehhhhhhhhhh

WUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

12 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:20 am

    Linpeh is gonna fuck you like a goat this time. LoL...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wakakakaka... Lin Peh ush ush a goat before ah? Sial betul lor... LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:15 am

    oi! told you before, Lin Peh likes sheeps better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:46 am

    hahahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quick! Lepot to polis for bageri!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:03 am

    Goat says: MMMBEEKKKKKKKK!!! MMMMBEEEKKKK!! (Linpeh i miss uuu!!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. pity the goat as last time cocka now lin pehhh...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fuck You Wings ! FUCK YOOOOU ! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. show a better looking goat lah, at least one with some blonde hair.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:12 pm

    Kakaka..goat oso 'ngam' ar? Terror la lu lin peh!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous2:53 pm

    goatsex

    http://goatse.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wahahahahahahaha! Why the goat not pretty wan? Use la a black goat! :P

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.