20 April 2009

Bangkok Vacation - The Flight with MAS

What do you get when u put these 3 peeples

Long Thomas a Top Travel Consultant who just got a fat bonus

AND

Emo Dale an IT Executive who just closed a high profile IT deal in Msia.


AND

Me of coz ..

(soli no pictures la! I know I m a brogger but I really kenot bring it to myself to camwhore ok?!! Macho man don’t camwhore wan can?!!)

Together?

ANSWER : You get to plan a trip to Bangkok in just a few days time!!!


It all happened when I made a post about receiving a cheque and needing a holiday then this 2 baskets approached me telling me of their current windfall and how much they ineed of a hornyday too!

We were having this conversation in msn about taking a trip to Bangkok on Monday afternoon

Me : You guys serious wanna go hornyday too?
Dale : Yes!!! So ngam I baru close a big deal … dem stress! Need a break!
Thomas : I owe myself a hornyday long long ledi!!! I been wanting to go since CNY but never been able to find travel partners.
Me : Got people owe themselves hornyday one?!!! Kakaka this is new wei! …. Can u pls owe me hornyday also next time lol!
Dale : oi where u guys wanna go?
Me : May I suggest somewhere not too far? The cheque I received is not really big enuff to go far far ok?
Thomas : near near kalo what about Bangkok?
Me : Bangkok good ah!!! Bangkok cheap n massage heaven!! I buy your suggestion!
Dale : Bangkok I like!!! I want be pampered in Bangkok!
Me : Eh … why u want go Bangkok buy pampers? Your kkc got problem ar?
Dale : Ah diu! Not pampers la!!! Its pampered! Pampered means very song!!
Me : OH! Soli ah! Ahpek derno engrish ma!! I also want pampered in Bangkok also! Lol
Thomas : Ok set la .. we go Bangkok! When u guys wanna go?
Me : err … I tell u 1st … after this weekend I will be fully booked till end of may ledi.
Dale : The project I just closed will start work 3rd week April .. so I got 2 more weeks.
Thomas : ok then the best time is this weekend la!
Me : This weekend? Monday is almost gone … if we leaving Friday then we got left …. 3 days oni. Still can get tickets? I think flight full ledi guah?
Thomas : That one lemme kautim … u guys just make sure u get ready to leave on Friday can ledi
Dale : Wuah u sure anot one ar? U dun bruff us wor!
Thomas : Sure la!! U derno what I do for living one meh? U both just get ready to go la .. other things I kautim! I make sure we all travel in style and get pampers wan!
Me : kakakaka!!! Pampers I dun need la! Give u 2 use la! I still very the powderfool!!!

One day after that ….

Thomas : Oi guys! I kautim the tickets and accommodation ledi … since I plomised you guys that we will be traveling in style I booked MAS and we will be staying in Marriot! Others details to be confirmed later …
Me : WTF? You serious?!! You no shit us one?
Dale : Yalo! Sure anot wan?!
Thomas : Niahma! Tonite we go yum char ok? I give u your tickets and hotel confirmation, just make sure you bring enuff cash to pay me can ledi.
Me : Dale I think he serious one la! U apply leave ledi anot?
Dale : OMFG! I email my boss now ok?
Me : Wuah I also go fill in forms first! See u guys tonite la!


We got our air tickets from Thomas that night, paid him and also discussed in details our itinerary for our trip. Judging from the extensiveness of the trip itinerary ….. that night we all go home a happy man lol!

So kam the day we will embarked on our sexciting trip to freakingly pampers ourselves in Bangkok!

The first thing when we arrived at KLIA airport is to check in (kinda rush bcoz we didn’t actually arrived early) but lucky for us the counter is still open!




All 3 of us were using a different method to check in, Dale used the MAS Web check in system the night before (without telling me got such system one), Thomas used the Self Check in kiosk (Mas got this new DIY check in kiosk at KLIA and this basket show-off to us he dem smart la)


MAS Self Check-in kiosk at KLIA

Thomas checking in at the kiosk

and I used the old method … I go thru the counter lol! Easier mah … no nid type anything leh! And that’s how we all ended up with a different kinda boarding pass lol


Dale and his web check-in boarding pass


Thomas with his Self Check-in kiosk boarding pass


Me with my old skool style boarding pass ... i think mine is the best bcoz got kalers wan!!! lol


Dale and Thomas Q-ing up to check in their luggage


Dale actually got a big head lol

With not much time to spare we fast fast check in our luggage and rush like mad cow to grab our cuppa kopi O kaw and rush into the boarding area …. Of coz along the way we take pictures like mad la! (broggers mah! lol)


Saw a familiar sign when we were boarding the plane .... LSG Skychefs

The moment we got seated in the plane Thomas start to show off his tour-guide talent by asking for stuffs like Pillow and blanket from the frendly air steward .. of coz he also asked for our share also la! Lucky for him! If not me n dale alredi planned to suffocate him later when he fall asleep in the plane lol!

Free pillows!!! (one of us wallop the pillow and put it in his hand carry bag! LOL!) too bad he got no balls to wallap the blanket as well kakakaka!

Nice Thing about flying with MAS is ... they really know how to make u feel like a VIP one!Not long after we got our pillow and blanket .. got this nice & pwetty jiejie come bring us very nice fragrant cold tower for us to refreshen up.


Pwetty MAS jiejie bring cold towel for us leh!


This 2 bargers is using it really enjoyed the cold towel wei! Look at their LUM face! lol


MAS jiejie showing how to use the life jacket

Minutes before the plane take off .... we get to see lengluis MAS jiejie show us how to use the life jacket. izzit me or what ar? I think ladies in uniform dem hawt wan!!! lol!


reflection of the plane fuselage on a jet engine taken moment before the plane took off.


Thomas dozed off in the plane .... looks like hes really enjoying himself la!

I am actually quite glad that Thomas decided to fly with MAS rather than other airline this time ... it was in this plane i get to witness another million dollar smile coming from a very very nice MAS Air stewardess, Ms. Agnes Soh.



Million dollar smile from Agnes Soh... this smile alone already made this trip worth a million bucks!


Service with a smile .. no wonder MAS got another Best Cabin Crew Award this year ... now i know why! Their smile can melts your heart and makes u mellow mellow one! lol


What could be better than a warm meal on a plane? The meal came with a soft roll (my fav!) appetizer, main meal, fruits, dessert and bottomless coffee/tea/orange juice! Free Refills!!! Mana mau cari?!!


My nasi lemak with effing huge succulent prawn in the sambal



Dale is happy as a kindy kid when he found yogurt drink in his meal lol!


This is how fresh fruits looks like 35,000 ft in the sky by the window on an airplane

After stuffing their face both Dale and Thomas dozed off together gether ... armed with my camera (yea they allow u to take piktures in the plane one .... i mean in MAS flight la ..... others flight i derno lol) i left with nothing much to do other than to snap photos out of my window.

thats a long wingz! lol

Time flies while you are having fun .... a look out of the window made me realized that the plane is about to touch down really soon!

Bangkok AYAM HERE!!!

Honestly ... i got abit reluctant to get off the plane ler bcoz the view is really really nice from my seat lol! But we got a hornyday to go to and i still got another chance to enjoy the view on the flight back ... so ready anot Bangkok here I kam!!!

SAWADEEKAP!!!!

21 comments:

  1. million dollar smile wehhhhh i wan also!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buggers traveling in style weh! MAS and Marriott! Don't think I will ever have such luxury for my trip, not even in the next 10 years. Haha!

    I only sat MAS once before, but that was 2000, to Kuala Terengganu. Only one cup of orange juice for us. T___T

    ReplyDelete
  3. yappy3:10 pm

    wow .. the gals and foods look much much better leh hahahhaha

    vast improvment from MAS leh .. well done .. but we only can see from your pics KNN KNN hahahah

    glad u have a nice hornyday

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahhh..:) so cute one u all wear the MAS hat.

    ReplyDelete
  5. u havent seen wingz in the cap.
    wait... go see i also go brog abt him later..
    wakaka

    got bring pampers back also ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think it's better than air asia .. anyway i will be in bkk in august. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. renae3:14 pm

    wah..at this time of the year still can travel in style huh~!! jeles ler wei~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. HORNYDAY!!! I WANT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. ms. agnes soh damn pwetty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aiyah, haven't reach bangkok already start tembak the hawt air stewardess ar?

    ReplyDelete
  11. btw, i forgot to tell wingz the reason i know got web checkin coz i am IT exec mah.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. the nasi lemak looks really good. now you make me wanna take MAS back to malaysia (wanna see their smile, sick of seeing stewardess that looks sour all the time when I'm travelling other airline)

    ReplyDelete
  13. fwahhhhh Miss Agnes Soh..i wannnnnn

    ReplyDelete
  14. if you want to bengkok again kantek us

    ReplyDelete
  15. hahahahahaha.... well done bro...

    ReplyDelete
  16. tailoh! Your pics now so terrer merror. post some more the pics from bangkok lah!

    ReplyDelete
  17. wah ROJAK is going places and for more leng lui XD

    ReplyDelete
  18. nowdays got bottomless?!! i want lO! i got 1 orange juice only =( and a piece of cake.
    well atleast they are not charging all the stuff piece by piece like air asia. wtf. better seats - charge
    food - charge
    drinks - charge
    everything you request also need to charge! i think they'l start charging you for using their toilet soon. wtf

    ReplyDelete
  19. nice report....thanks for sharing...
    u making me wants to book a ticket with MAS now laaaa.. damn!

    ReplyDelete
  20. How to get the cap one wei.

    ReplyDelete
  21. PPsstt!! I am already planning another trip..!! muahahha
    Get ready boys...!!! That, if you wanna come along AND...
    It's gonna be Marriott again!!

    Wheeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.