25 February 2006

OMFG!!! LOOK WHAT I FOUND IN 1 BILLION PAGES VIEWS DOT COM !!!!

Was blog hopping till i end up at my buddy Hang Petai's blog. His latest entry was talking about a bet among some friends in a pub and how this WEBSITE was created!

It was an interesting story so I thought I would support his cause for one billion page views and i CLICK on the link provided in awesomeblogs.com ........



Look what I found !!!!!


OMFGBBQ!!! HAHAHAHHAHAHAA!!!!!

SO HANSEM !!!!
*pengsan*

Full story of how the onebillionviews.com website started, click here for full story : LINK

P.S. : My frend told me this fler face got look like the fler in my banner abit lol!!!


19 comments:

  1. I wish I were blind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he's coming to my BBQ party next month...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous3:32 pm

    HAHA..when i posted that his face was not there..tiba-tiba ada..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where do I sign up? I wanna join.

    ReplyDelete
  5. errrrr, is that american idol William Hung cousin?

    ReplyDelete
  6. How come will have a face pop out wan? lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:50 pm

    Shit, I’m gonna paste the same comment wherever I see this !

    ZOMGWTFBBQ … ROFLMAOLOL … KNNCNNBBC … !!111ONEONESATUSATUYATYAT…

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:53 pm

    Btw, don't jealous ppl lah, wingz! He is almost as handsome as your pic here what?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:05 pm

    Aint he the "great" LcF? No1 recognize him?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous5:10 pm

    Sorry for the 3rd post here, but I have a feeling someone set him up.

    What that website wants is traffic, perhaps putting on that pic is one of the ways you guys linking the site. HmMMm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cocka!!!! Follow the light....follow the light...don't go, don't go. NOO!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG again.
    At first I comment on N305er blog, thought LiewCF is the owner of the website.
    After realise who is the founder of the website, here is my conclusion.

    1st, He being set up by some traffic hunger.

    2nd, He paid USDxx for his picture to be paste there.

    ReplyDelete
  13. that's come mofo huge ass ad space.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous7:49 pm

    HOU WATTAT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous9:02 pm

    Liew is not the owner la..the owner is at sitepoint forums:

    http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=351263

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice dude...but not my type. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous11:21 pm

    Don't forget the extremely awesome photoshops here:

    http://blog.chewxy.com/archives/2006/02/25/is-dat-sum-liewcf/

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.