22 February 2006

Jersey for Female Football/Soccer Players !!! NOSE BLEED SIAL !!! (18SX & NSFW)

WARNING : 18SX, NSFW (Not Safe For Work) & not meant for Backside Mau Turn's Fans. Contains Sexual explicits materials, if you are easily offended by these graphics please leave now. Others proceed at your own risk.

I must confess, Im not much of a football fan, I just dont like the idea of the game when u "put 20 sohais to chase a ball, then you put 2 sohais to stop the ball from being chased." Therefore if you asking me stuffs bout football I would actually prefer you ask me about quantum physics instead coz since i cant give you any answer also. But of coz i alot look smarter if you ask me the quantum physics question la.

Well that was yesterday, Today i made a new discovery about football, that little new discovery will keep me GLUED on to the sofa the next time there is a football competition on TV!!!

What did i Discovered ?? Scroll down laaa ....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
haha today dunwan torture you all so much laa!!! scroll abit enuff liow hahaha ... I know you all pervert knot tahan ledi one!!! NAH ENJOY!!!


If you cant see any video here then click on this LINK to go directly to the video.

Video Source : I tibai from Mahaguru's blog one

Ahpek, Linpeh, 9394, Cocka suma please dont wank to the video ok ? KAKAKAKAKA!!!






.

5 comments:

  1. mahaiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!! i cum alredi!!!!!
    diuuuuu... u think i still 16 ah? see some meat only wan to wank. now you put naked miss universe in front of me oso i no rasa ler.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice bodies yes..i ngae now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. body painting. lolz. for gals is colour their tis, for guys is draw an elephant to cover up their penis. lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous9:02 pm

    Coincidentally I just came back from football. Scored 2 goals some more. Why didn't I see anyone like that playing football on the field just now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you have it, then flaunt it! Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.