20 April 2006

Wednesday is fulla HOPE! - an Updates on SCB's Condition

I got this forwarded sms from Linpeh, I just wanna post it here to update all of you of SCB's condition.


Jomel : I just left the Hospital, she looks better today.Breathing more comfortably, not struggling, twice eyes open slightly look at me.I asked her to blink if she can see me, her eyelids moved abit .... There is hope.

That is really a piece of great news!!! All your blessings and prayers is making a differences!! she is recovering!!! Thank you to everyone! Thanks to Jomel too!

Related post :

For those blur blur who derno head and tail please read up these entries :
.

14 comments:

  1. good to hear that. lets us all continue to pray for her. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good to know the prayers and well wishes of many are answered :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Maybe you should crack some jokes and record for her. Probably that will make her laugh till she totally recovers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad to hear that there is hope. Thanks for the update. I'll copy and paste on my blog if you don't mind. Bless that woman Jomel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous4:02 pm

    Very good news! anyone know how she fainted??

    ReplyDelete
  7. waa good lah! by the time lin peh play his cd, she sure jump up wan lah.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i hope she fully recover..
    i really her jokes.....

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great piece of news...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:23 pm

    I'm glad to hear that. Very good news indeed. Many thanks to Jomel too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:53 pm

    damn my rss not working. thursday d baru i get wednesday news! damn.

    btw, good to hear scb's good news. read in jomel's.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:57 pm

    Thanks for the update..! very happy..!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous4:35 am

    She definitely will be back !

    ReplyDelete
  14. I was so relieved to hear the good news!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.