18 April 2006

Tuesday is alot better ....

I made a button on 9393's request, Im gonna post it here. Feel free to use it :


I picked a part of Jomel's entry as an updates to SCB conditions :


When I saw SCB, she was not hooked onto the ventilator. She was breathing on her own. I was glad when I saw that. Her breathing is heavy and hard. Heart rate is normal.

With one hand holding her cold hand, and the other touching her forehead, I spoke softly to her. I saw a tear coming out from the corner of her eyes. I asked the nurse, "Is her brain functioning? Can she hear what I said? See, there's a tear coming out of the corner of her eye!"

Nurse said, "Yes, brain's functioning, though not to its full capacity. Yes, she can hear you.

This is a piece of great news indeed! God is listening ....


It doesnt matters what religion you are, Thank you for all your prayers


Relates Entries :
.

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 am

    Miracles do happen!
    It's still Easter!
    Will continue to pray for her & ur dad.
    Wingz, you must take care of urself, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to hear that piece of news. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WIngz,

    It is time like this we realized we are not immortal. Money is important.... but there are more important things than money.

    Like cooking?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous5:37 pm

    Please help to spread the word Spare Your Voice For SCB Campaign.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers for SCB for a speedy recovery. God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.