18 April 2006

Tuesday is alot better ....

I made a button on 9393's request, Im gonna post it here. Feel free to use it :

I picked a part of Jomel's entry as an updates to SCB conditions :

When I saw SCB, she was not hooked onto the ventilator. She was breathing on her own. I was glad when I saw that. Her breathing is heavy and hard. Heart rate is normal.

With one hand holding her cold hand, and the other touching her forehead, I spoke softly to her. I saw a tear coming out from the corner of her eyes. I asked the nurse, "Is her brain functioning? Can she hear what I said? See, there's a tear coming out of the corner of her eye!"

Nurse said, "Yes, brain's functioning, though not to its full capacity. Yes, she can hear you.

This is a piece of great news indeed! God is listening ....

It doesnt matters what religion you are, Thank you for all your prayers

Relates Entries :


  1. Amelia3:55 am

    Miracles do happen!
    It's still Easter!
    Will continue to pray for her & ur dad.
    Wingz, you must take care of urself, too.

  2. glad to hear that piece of news. :)

  3. WIngz,

    It is time like this we realized we are not immortal. Money is important.... but there are more important things than money.

    Like cooking?? lol

  4. Prayers for SCB for a speedy recovery. God bless.


Comments moderation ENableD.