11 March 2007

Freaking 9 Parts Tag

I tagged Miss Lehbit once and shes tagged me back just so its fair she said. So here I am again doing this kinda super boring stupid cum retarded tag hoping i will reveal more information about myself to the general public .... dream on!


PART 1: ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Han Sem Wingz
Date of birth : 30th Feb 1957
Current status : All systems operational!
Eye colour : one green one brown
Hair Colour : Which hair?? can be more specific anot?
Righty or lefty : Depends la! Writing that time I righty ... TFK time I lefty! I think i m ambidextorous la! tonite I try TFK with right hand see same anot!
Zodiac sign : Fish (chinese) english you find ourself lar since i give birthdate ledi!



PART 2: ON THE INSIDE (on the inside one is spender la!)
Your heritage : Dad is male and mum is female!
Your fear : Spring bag leaking!
Your weakness : Too Hansem
Your perfect pizza : Free edible Pizza



PART 3: YESTERDAY, TODAY & TOMORROW
Your thoughts first waking up : FARK! I wet my bed again??!!!
Tomorrow : OH NO!!! FARK!! NOT AGAINN!!!!
Your bedtime : Depends on what time i start TFK la!
Your most missed memory : Almost 80GB of pr0n



PART 4: YOUR PICK
Pepsi or coke : Tit Koon Yum chainis Tea!
McD or burger king : If free both also can! Im not choosy one!
Single or group dates : Group dates?? What for? orgy ar?
Adidas or nike : shoe i also not choosy, if free both also can!
Lipton tea or nestea : Teh Cap Helang Merah!
Chocolate or vanilla : Free one both also i dun mind.
Cappucino or coffee : If free i both also dun mind la diu!!! how many times wanna ask??!!



PART 5: DO YOU...
Smoke : YES! I do! when I angry that time ppl say i smokes! Angry till got smoke kambing out from my head!
Curse : Curse is my middle name! wanna try anot?



PART 6: IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol : Niahma! of coz la! CNY mah diu!
Gone to the mall : Which mall ?!!
Been on stage : Yesday only go on stage ... kena put on table one!
Eaten sushi : Sushi tarak .... lou sang consider sushi anot?
Dyed your hair: How? kill it with what? with knife can ar? Dye hair Dye!!!!



PART 7: WHAT WERE YOU DOING..
1 minute ago : TFK ....
1 hour ago : Orsi ....
4 1/2 hours ago : Orsi while TFK ....
1 month ago : Orsi Or Erm Chut .....
1 year ago : Sitting on the toilet bowl and imagining that one year later there will be a fler stupid enuff to do this tag!



PART 8: FINISH THE SENTENCE
i love : Yew!
i feel : Horny!
i hate : This Tag!
i hide : There!
i miss : Yang Le Li
i need : Yew!



PART 9: TAG 5 + 1 PEOPLE
1] Osama
2] Satam
3] Hu
4] 10 koo Ada-Nan
5] Bush

I think i owed so many ppls so many tags .... but unfortunately i have this tendency to forget bout it .. unless u constantly pestering me to do it la!!!


I just realised that Lisan also tag me with the same thing but of coz not at the same time la! but Lisan's tag got abit extras ... so this is considered like Addendum lidat la ok?

Here goes :

PART 5: DO YOU...
Smoke : YES! I do! when I angry that time ppl say i smokes! Angry till got smoke kambing out from my head!
Curse : Curse is my middle name! wanna try anot?
Take a shower : No ... normally other ppl take my shower on my behalf one!
Have a crush : Niahma! who dare lemme crush sure die FLAT one!!!
Think you've been in love : In Lafu? Lafu is my middle name also!
Go to school : You sure you eat wrong medicine anot?
Want to get married : Got better question anot?
Believe in yourself : If i belif in you ... will you belif in me too?


LAYER 7 : HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game : With you? EEWWW!!!
Changed who you were to fit in : like cross dressing n stuff lidat?? DIU!!!

LAYER 8 : AGE YOU'RE HOPING
To be married : Before you (the creator of this tag) die!

LAYER 9 : IN A GUY...( actually i care more if its in a girl ... i m not curly one ok?! )
Best eye colour : Blue Black (after kena punch)
Best hair colour : GOLD! this season hing!
Short hair or long hair : No hair! like earl ku!

Alrite!! suma kautim sau kung!!!

7 comments:

  1. Spring bag leaked! Siu sei ngai lor! lol! Who's the Yew and Yang Le Li jek wingz kor kor?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:07 am

    wuahh!! wing kor kor!!!

    Wing kor kor!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yalor. I know "yew" but who is yang le li ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wuts the hair color of ur pubic hair jekkk?

    spring bag leak? come..i help u seal back! kakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. wah!!!!!
    nice wan la yours..... better than mine

    ReplyDelete
  6. lehbit : hou siu meh??!!! bei chin la!

    ace : ace korkor!!! ace korkor!!!

    ahpek : Yang Le li = Yew la! kakakaka

    huei : cum cum seal my spring bag pls!!!

    pisang : no ler i copied from yours wan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oi!!!
    when is the sing song young man party!!!

    i wan see that lin peh roll on the floor after we force him drink 3 botol of chivas

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.