9 October 2007

London Pass

It’s really a shame that my last trip to London I did not visit much places. The places that I visited were only The London Eye, Windsor Castle, Buckingham Palace, Tower of London, Camden Town and I think one of the Museums. That time I didn’t know bout this thingy called LONDON PASS which offers free entry to 56 of the best charging tourist attractions in and around LONDON. Yes !! I said FREE ENTRY.

I just have to pay one off fee and choice the duration i.e. 1, 2, 3, or 6 days to visits and I can use the car for entry as many times that I wish. My next visit to London I will surely but this pass because there are so many places I can visit. First and foremost I will visit Chelsea FC Stadium, Kensington Palace, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge Exhibition and so much more. Log on to London Sightseeing to get the full list of the attractive places.

The London Pass allows the queue jumping privileges at the busiest attractions and I can choose to purchase inclusive travel with London Pass for unlimited travel on London’s underground, bus and train network.

Apart from offering free entry to those tourist attractions, this card also allowed discount for Shopping and Entertainment too. And I can even get discount for dining. It’s amazingly value for money. Yes… the next trip to London I will definitely NOT FORGET my London Pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation ENableD.