12 June 2005

Washroom's Poets - a Rare Traits

I must say I enjoy reading a good peom, throughout my life i seen numerous toilet grafitti around the world and i note down a few that I think which is really good to look at while you are either taking a dump or pee-ing, either way its entertaining while you are at it ! :)

Poem no.1 to 5 are all found in the same toilet written on the back of a toilet door in UK, enjoy reading it!

Poem 1
Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger.

Poem 2
Here I sit
Broken hearted
Tried to shit
But only farted

Poem 3
You're lucky
You had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!

Poem 4
I came here
To shit and stink,
But all I do
Is sit and think.

Poem 5
Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I come here to scratch my balls,
And read the bullshit on the walls...


Poem 6 (in a Toilet in Sg)
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation ENableD.