6 February 2008

Are You Ready Yet?

I been very very busy ... READ-"VERY VERY VERY" partly bcoz of chinis new year and I gotta make extra income by selling some CNY stuffs in pasar malam and also partly bcoz of my job but its all over now ... I'll put it all behind me and get ready to start the new year!

I cleaned the house and prepared all the stuffs for reunion dinner tomolo! This is the first time I m given the honor to host the reunion dinner thus i m gonna cook a feast for the entire family! *Fingers crossed!*

I am all ready to Welokam the Chinis New Year!!! Are you ready yet??

060220084817

If you gonna drive back home today or tomolo, drive safely ok? You would wanna make sure your car is fit to travel long distance and it would be proper to get it checked before you starts your journey back home.

To those who is overseas and unable to make it back during to their kampung, give your folks a call ok?

And ...

To Grandmas and Grandpas, I wish you all this year healthier than last year!
To Aunties and Ahsos, I wish lu all this year younger than last year!
To Uncles and Ahpeks, I wish you all this year more hansem than last year!
To Ahlians and lengluis, I wish lu all fast fast catch your waterpish!!!
To Ahbengs ... I wish lu all dun let Ahlians catch waterpish!
To all Rojaks Daily mia readers I wish lu all HUAT AH!!! FATT AHH!!! ONG AHH!!! HOU WONG AHH!!!

Gong-Xi-Fah-Chai
Little Devil Wish lu all
GONG XI FAH CHAI!!!
KUNG HEI FATT CHOY!!!
ANGPAU mali!!!
Mana Mau Lari??!!

9 comments:

  1. HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARRRRRRRRR

    GONG HEI FATT CHOIIIIII

    ahhaah won't lari..not yet married~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gong Hei Fatt Choy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish u & family 'Cock Sing Fark Chai'!!! Wah! Ur little devil so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GONG XI FA CHAI !!! Wish you all year long money money come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gong Hei Fatt Choi brader! Stay tune for talk kok sing song session yah... Ayam Kambing soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy CNY! Gong Hei Gong Hei! This year must Fatt Tai Choy! Have a nice celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy CNY,gong hei gong hei!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. kung hei fatt choy....

    faster la gip ang pow to all blogger that still single....

    BETUL TAK? single blogger ?

    LOLs

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.