12 January 2007

How to protect yourself

Hello, Welcome to 2007. Sorry for not updating rojaks for a long time. My boss never went for holiday. Hence, my absense. If holiday only can malas.

Yes i am still stuck with working with my boss and i still have the patetek linpeh as my colleague.

Anyway... lets not talk about them... How's your new year so far? It killed me already. So dont ask... I sh|t you not. serious.

But of course I would be reiterating the same old sh|t very year of importance to protect yourself no matter what..... What do you i mean??? I mean...

1. from being robbed. Use better accessories/attire which does not tempt robbers
2. from being harassed in any manner. i.e people like cocka...:X
3.
from the political world @ work especially if you have linpeh as a co-worker.
4. from STD not because of birth prevention but protection. Pleasure yourself with safety. If not it' s like going for the wall and smashing head first on it.

So I am already experiencing a bad 2007... really... so let's make sure we have set up barracks and all that to reinforce safety.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Okay...we're ready, BRING IT ON 2007!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:55 am

    wahlau eh wingz! That you ha?! kaakakkakak

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:54 pm

    bwahahahaaaa!!!!!! who is the model???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:14 pm

    Head leh? Head also need to plotect mah, so have to wear like this.

    Enjoy 2007!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOU ARE ALL WRONG!!! the model is actually Shiryen herself!!! kakakakaka

    ReplyDelete
  5. because i am his employee.. i will kang jor the blame la.. yes it's me.. but please make some sense.. i am a female.. 2 questions:-

    1. either i have a ugly p*ssy

    2. i was trying very hard to stick a small willy on me by just using carefrees.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:08 pm

    shireen..I love your shaved pussy/kukujiao. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:46 am

    Alamk Yen U ask who to post for U ah???? Show la the face?? I wonder who issit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. of course u do cocka... of course u do.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wen : hahahaha yah right..

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.