11 January 2007

70 Stupid Questions

Got tagged by AHuei the original Ahlian

This is what u can come up with if you eat full ledi nothing to do while waiting for your shit to come ....

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
If my parents are not married … how they can be my parents la?!!! WTF WEI!!! 1st question alredi lidis??!!!!

2) Are you a vegetarian?
If I am allergic to meat la! So far notchet!

3) Do you believe in Heaven?
Yes I belif!!! I always tell my boss “I heaven do yet! Gimme 5 more minits!”

4) Have you ever come close to dying?
Yar … everytime I m cumming …. Every-single-time!!!

5) What jewellery do you wear 24/7?
Golden A$plug consider jewellery anot ar?

6) Favourite time of day?
Correct me if I m wrong but my Favourite time of the day is also call “Favourite time” ok? Wat question is this man??!!!

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yea I do … so where are we going from here?

8) Do you wear makeup?
No nid makeup! Hansem enuff ledi!

9) Ever have plastic surgery?
Yea … once on my backside!

10) Do you colour your hair?
No I don’t … God colored my hair wan!

11) What do you wear to bed?
Nathing! Tarak! I sleep bogel wan!

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Like u haven’t !!!

13) Can you roll your tongue?
Roll on what? On the floor??!! Siao har lu??!!

14) Do you tweeze your eyebrows?
My eyebrows also very hansem no nid tenkiu!

15) What kind of sneakers?
Sneakers chap Fung Keong! High Angkle wan!! Terror anot??!!

16) Do you believe in Abortions?
Abortion is now some kinda new religion ledi izzit? if not why need ppl to believe innit one?

17) What is your Hair color?
If I say blonde u will belif me anot?

18) Future child’s name?
Ahbeng or Ahuei

19) Do you snore?
How would I know? I alredi fast asleep la!!!

20) If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be?
Is this one of those free flight gimmick? Need to pay tax n misc charges one right?

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
You mean those dead pets that you stuff them up with cottom one har? You gotta be kidding me right?

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
CHange my name, change my look and get the hell outta this country la!

23) Gold or silver?
Elo?? Platinum?

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
If free both also I want!

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Err .. Rice?

26) City, beach or country?
Gimme Bitch Anytime!!!

27) What was the last thing you touched?
err.. I go toilet just now forgot to wash hand …..

28) Where did you eat last?
There

29) When’s the last time you cried?
Everytime I take a dump …. Kuk till tears also come out!!!

30) Do you read blogs?
HAH! You asking who?!!!

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
You better kill me 1st

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yar … last time someone stole my favourite pubic hair … I go report police!

33) What’s your favourite shampoo conditioner and soap?
Soap bar all in one … the old skool style.

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
If talk also I derno lar diu! How many time mau ask questions lidis?!!

35) Ocean or pool?
Ocean la! Pool is for ahkua!

38) Window seat or aisle?
Window … but ppl say if I take window seat the plane will tilt one side!

39) Ever met anyone famous?
Yar … everyday in the morning I met him when I look into the mirror!

40) Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?
Life Sucks! There! U think I m sucksesfool anot?

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Niether … I Slurps/sucks

42) Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah! Coz sometime got chun chicks wan!

43) Basketball or Football?
Golf! More releks

44) How long do your showers last?
Inclusive of TFK time anot?

45) Automatic or do you drive a stick?
Sepot car = stick, daily drive= auto

46) Cake or ice cream?
Same like the one previously … if free both also can!

47) Are you self-conscious?
If you take a needle and poke yourself then u felt the pain is that self conscious?

48) Have you ever drank so much you threw up?
Yea …so?

49) Have you ever given money to a beggar?
Sometimes … and?

50) Have you been in love?
Sigh … can ask better questions anot?

51) Where do you wish you were?
In heaven duh! How many time u wanna ask?

52) Are you wearing socks?
Why you wanna know?

53) Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Nope … would be fun driving it tho … with siren on!

54) Can you tango?
It takes 2 to tango! I kenot tango bcoz I is singular lar sohai!!!

55) Last gift you received?
This morning …. From god! …. The fact that everytime I opened my eyes and found that I m still alive is a gift alredi.

56) Last sport you played?
Bedminton ….

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Toys

58) Where do you live?
in a HOUSE!

59) Where were you born?
In a Hospital la!!!! U think in a barn ka?

60) Last wedding attended?
Mine …. Yea I know I got no frends wan … will you be my frends? will you will you???

63) Most hated food(s)?
Expensive Food!

64) What’s your least fav.?
People asking me STUPID Questions!!!

65) Can you sing?
Can you?

66) Last person you instant messaged?
Myself …. I msn-ed my yahoo … I told u I got no frend rite? Will you be my frend?

67) Last place you went on holiday?
Ampang!!!

68) Favourite regular drink?
Any drinks dats free and safe to be consumed

69) Tag 3 friends:
1) Sasuke
2) Lisan
3) Krissie

70) Current Song?
This morning … It was very the SONG!!!!


This is anoder testiment of what a single bored person can do .... they came out with questionaires lidis and make u answers them!!!

13 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:59 am

    You really too much time to kill lah. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:24 am

    >.<

    Hey at least you can call it done! =D

    So hard to post commentssss...net so lagggg!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:25 pm

    Fuah... u did it so fast wor...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:42 pm

    Haha! funny. And u had the determination to answer all those questions ya? *thumbs up*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:44 pm

    i read half way nia... so long.. lazy to read.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. You wan a real bitch ah? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:22 pm

    u r so funny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous6:08 pm

    70 question, 70 interesting answer. You crazy fella! I've would already die at the 10th question liao XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous8:25 pm

    hahahahahahaha..
    1st time had such entertaining time reading a questionnaire of lame questions with lame-ass but funny answers.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous10:20 pm

    HAHAHAHAHAH!!! Best survey i seen anyone done!! XD

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous11:12 pm

    nothing better to do ar?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Anonymous11:59 pm

    The way u answer it damn funny...Lmao...damn damn funny

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous8:10 am

    My gawd how long it took U to answer the questions? Kakakkakak.. and 70 questions sumore.. I had a good time laughing and I nearly fell of my chair.. U're the man... (salute)....

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.