15 March 2008

KEN LEE!!!! TULIBU DIBU DOUCHOOOO!!!

I was pretty bored till Sifu asked me to watch this Video clip about a women who took part in what seems to be the Bulgarian Music Idol singing contest singing this English song made famous by Mariah Carey ... entitled Ken Lee!!!!

What you mean you never heard Mariah Carey sing this song call KEN LEE??!!! Where you been? You stay which JUNGLE wan??!!!

Watch and luff you ass off!!! If you no luff, we gibe you your marney bek wokeh?! Gerentik!!



MCH!!! Now in my blen i got this woman singing KEN LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! stuck ... keep hearing this blardee woman singing KEN LEEEEEEE in my head!!! ARGHHHH!!!! HELP!!!!!

I m wondering .... if your name is KEN LEE .... and you heard this song .. will you bekam impotent for at least a week or so??!! KEN LEE!! U there??!! Let us know ok KEN LEE? kakakaka!!

5 comments:

  1. eh bradar .... :p

    The song is from Air Supply :P

    just to let you know. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wokeh u ken keep my malee back

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. no WONDER you ask me to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sibeh kueh gien ah watch this vid...
    hahahahah!

    the best audition ever...

    ReplyDelete
  5. yew want make me lol till puke ka.

    KENNNNN LEEEEE!!! DI BU JA BU CHAO CI !

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.