19 November 2005

Spam is more Expensive now and New Tactic Used by Nigerian Scammer !!!

THE MALAYSIA'S SPAM

Last time pay RM10 can get 10,000 emails ledi now plice increased liow to RM288.00! That one also plomotion plice! sigh everything also naik harga larrr ... Spam pun naik harga oii!! apa lagi mau naik ???!!!! die die .....


An eMail Marketing Service to reach out to 8,000,000 Internet users in Malaysia


EMAIL MARKETING
Dream It. Web It. Flexx It!
Used By Over 100+ Companies in Malaysia.

  • Put Your Advertisement Here.
  • Build Website Traffic.
  • Create Awareness.
  • Generate Product Enquiries.
  • Establish Business Contacts.
AN EFFECTIVE eMAIL MARKETING SOLUTION FOR THE BUSINESS + ONE DAY TRIAL + at RM288 - and more -

What Is This?

Send us your advert designed in email form and we will forward it out to your target market for you. Within the same day, expect your phone to ring with enquiries. =)


A Blowout November Giveaway:- (ONLY FOR NOVEMBER 2005)

RM288 - 150,000 emails (one day trial)
RM388 - 500,000 emails
RM688 - 1,000,000 emails
RM1376 - 2,000,000 emails
RM2064 - 3,000,000 emails + 1,000,000 emails FREE + ad design FREE!!

Reply with your contact number or call:

Ms Meng 012- XXX 1591 or Mr Lim 012- XXX 3899



New Tactic By The Nigerian Scammer


1st time I come across this kinda con email, they know tarak ppl belif them ledi, this time they use God's name pulak, USD15 mil u know ? how i wish this is true ...... what will be next ? Maybe the next Nigerian Scam will use Bush's name kot ? Damn Nigerian are smart sial!


From: mrsrhoda
To: mrsrhoda@caramail.com
Date: Nov 18, 2005 8:09 PM
Subject: FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
From: Mrs Rhoda Kallon


PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.I am the above name person from Sierra-Leone. I am married to Dr Johnson Kallon who worked with Sierra Leonian Embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year 2001. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we were both born again Christians and we lived happilly. Since his death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is really against.

When my late husband was alive he secured $15Million (Fifteen Million US. Dollars) with financial institution here in Cote D'Ivoire. Presently, this money is still with the financial institution. Recently, my Doctor told me that from all the test conducted on my health, I am not going t o las t long, expecially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs me most now is stroke.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches or Christian individual that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct. I want a church or individual that will use this money to fund churches, Orphanages and Widows. Also, the propagation of the work of God, building and maintaining the house of God through this money, is very important.

The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians. I don't want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, for their own selfish interest and in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me sometimes. I don't want them to know about this development, but I know that With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Financial institution in Ivory coast. I will also give you all information regarding the deposit of this money. I will also issue you a letter of authority that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of this fund. I want you and your church to always pray for me because God work in misterious ways. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Who ever that wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or christian in dividual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs Rhoda Kallon.



.

9 comments:

  1. I am a trillionaire.. i hv won 7 lotto online so far.. the best part is people by lotto on my behalf using my email id... alamak..so many good people in the world..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oie, you think ppl are stupit ah....

    oh ya, btw, do you know in africa, a civil war will break out every week? and over 60% of the victims are children?

    can you help me by donating to the Rwandian United Children Fund (RUCF)? plz call toll free 1800-UNCF-RUCF or mail us your valid credit card or blanc cheque.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That email spamming marketing trick really irritates me, mch!

    Why not Jaring or TMnet datacenter (if they are located in M'sia) ban them from sending SPAM emails?

    Or can someone go and sue him ah? "Sue you" is the keyword this week, right? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAA!! U mean the Nigerian USD 15mil mail is a scam ar!!! Shit!

    I summore thought it was God answering my prayer for a new DSLR Canon camera!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. imigrant : wow this internet really made lotsa millionaire huh ? no wonder so many ppl can drive nice car ledi lol

    bottle : will you buy lottery with my email ? pls ?

    JoeC : everyweek ? in angola civil war broke out everyday! can u donate to me ? i will send them the money on your behalf lol!

    bryan : u block one more will come ... this has somehow evolved into a very lucrative kinda business alredi lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. helen : 15 mil is real one come come i teach u how to get it, but my consultation fees will be 16 mils la lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. brader, you beat me to this. Was gonna do this post but delayed coz wanna collect more samples of those lame mails. hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many scams in town!

    Wingz - I saw in my comments you wanted the Sri Petaling address for Golden Bread Cafe, here it is:

    No. 48, Jalan Radin Anum 1, 57000 Sri Petaling, Tel No: 9059 1998

    Hope you find it and do let me know if it's nice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. great ideas to start a scam...
    once again, tenkiu for the tip!

    ps. there is always ignorant and stupid ppl in internet

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.