24 November 2005

So, Hows Your Day ?

"So, Hows your day?"

How Many times do you get this question when you go to have a drink with your buddy ? Especially when there is nothing else to tok about. So, instead of keeping quiet you just ask your drinking buddy "So, hows your day huh ?" hoping to find something interesting in his life today to resume the conversation. In doing so, you could also prolong the yum sing session and you can get more free beer LOL!!

Today Berlinda asked me the same question when we sit down for a beer in the evening.

Ber : Wah! long time no see you ledi har .... So, hows your day ?
Me : I dunno how to describe to you my day also ler ......
Ber : Why ?
Me : You see, I dont think there is any words in the Dictionary that can describe correctly and accurately how I am feeling now.
Ber : You mean your day sucks izzit ?
Me : Nononononono .... sucks is kiddy play compares to he word that you can use to describe my day.
Ber : Wat wat ? I thot sucks is the worst word to use to desribe a person's day ledi ?
Me : Nope! sucks is not even near to what i been thru today .... hmmm I think, to make u understand my situation better I show you a picture I got in my PDA, wait abit ok ?
Ber : Ok
*reach for back poket for Tochiba E800 PPC, turn it on and start looking for the pic .... after a while*
Me : aahhh!!! found liow! nah u take a good look at this pic then you will understand how my day is.
Ber : See see ..... ..... OMFG!!! you are right! This is definitely worst than "sucks" I totally feel you now !!!
Me : Yea .... tell me bout it ....
Ber : Sigh* come yum sing lar !!! after high ledi all worries will be gone!
Me : YUM SINGG!!!!!!

Of coz this post dont end here la .... I sure show you the pic one, if not you all sure fark 9 me kaw kaw wan rite ?

Scroll down lor as usual ...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

14 comments:

  1. Walao...how's ur friend can get the picture when the timber fell down already?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahhahahahhahaa.

    got die anot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. lolz
    so ur car ok ar this time? how much have to fork out?

    ReplyDelete
  4. alamak.. must be timber from Sabah...

    ReplyDelete
  5. wahhh, action shot liao, what is the chinese translation?

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. final destination 2!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good driving skills avoiding the log.... is she moonlighting as Gerak Khas stunt driver?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. shit! that will be the end of your day, man....

    ReplyDelete
  9. aiya. not wingz la. malaysia mana ade itu jenis pokok punye?

    besides, since wingz is a malaysian driver, i doubt he could get a rented car anywhere else in the world. sadly, goes for me too, lolz.

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol... that picture from 'final destination 2' :P if im not wrong, tat is the police car

    ReplyDelete
  11. yhtan : alamak ... not my frend la ... the pic is in my PDA i m showing it to my frend to illustrate how bad a shape i m currently in ....

    butty : AFTER U !!!!!

    weng : if that is my car, i think you will be looking at my obituary pic right now

    immigrant : haha sabah got lotsa timber tycoon huh ?

    joec : err .. action shots ???

    surfnux : wuah bro driving in Indon very adventurous huh ?

    din : is that the name of the movie ar ? can give more details anot ? izzit a comedy ? the actor ?

    helen : no car can dodge this lol

    king's wife : notchet!!! every new day is a new beginning!!!

    quick : knot rent car then we go hotwire the cars on the roadside la lol

    alexis : tell me more bout this movie pls ... u making me all curious liow

    ReplyDelete
  12. err.... mister
    when you recieve this picture did you see her got leg anot?
    dont scared me lar....
    later hair turn white lor..

    ReplyDelete
  13. tis comment has nothing to do wit ur post,just wanna share something.

    visit google.com,click language tool,type britney's mom is very nice in the traslation box,translate from english to spanish,then copy the translated text and translate it back to english...find anything?

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL...

    'the breast of the britney is very pleasant'

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.