Now you belif me yet? Hes really terror rite?
Now a little bit of infos about Tony Jaa Ong Bak :
Did you know that...
- * Tony has trained in Muay Thai since he was 10 years old. * As a child, he threatened his father that he would attempt suicide if he was not allowed to study Muay Thai.
- * His father was a Muay Thai boxer and gave Tony his first lessons.
- * His models are Bruce Lee, Jet Li and Jackie Chan.
- * His parents are still living in Surin with Flower and Leaf, two elephants that his family has owned for many years and inherited from his grandparents.
- * His parents were cornacs and rice farmers. Tony Jaa did his first somersaults on his elephants back.
- * His master, Panna Rittikrai, has trained Tony since he was 15 years old.
- * He likes nature and animals.
- * He briefly met Jackie Chan and Steven Seagal several years ago. He had the opportunity to have dinner with Jackie Chan, but he had already boarded a plane when he received the news.
- * He doubled for Sammo Hung when the martial-arts actor made a commercial for an energy drink that required Tony Jaa to grasp an elephant's tusks and somersault onto the pachyderm's back.
- * He did a dozen films as a stuntman or actor in Panna Rittikrai's early films, before shooting Ong-Bak.
- * Tony fought five times in the ring when he was in Muay Thai training camp and won all the matches.
- * The nickname "Tony Jaa" was choosen by Prachya Pinkaew, director of Ong-Bak and Tom Yum Goong.
- * He did a commercial and a publicity tour to promote Thai fruits in China (June 2005).
- * He broke the record for the biggest Muay Thai training session with 1000 persons in Hong Kong (July 2005).
- * His father made a cameo appearance in Tom Yum Goong.
Many thanks to Ahnel for the video