2 April 2007

Advertise With Rojaks Daily!!!

Yes! I need money!!! I got a kid to feed and hes burning a hole in my pocket ledi!!!

I need money so bad that I am willing to take advertisement for my blog!

I got beRibus-Ribus visitors a day wan!! Altho not much peeple willing to leave komens on my blog but i leehly got beRibus-Ribus visitors wan geh!! No bruff you wan!!!

Who want advertise in Rojaks Daily - rated as one of the top 50 most "Influential" blogs in Malaysia!!!

I actually got a few advertisers who signed up to advertise in Rojaks Daily alredi ...

Ladies and Genitalmen! I presents to you the 1st wave of Rojaks Daily Dooooooogle Ads!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pulez sapot my advertisers!!! click my ads!!!!
Btw .. its not Pay per click mia ... so no nid click also nebermind! LOL!
tenkiu to my sifu for this wonderfool idea!

Kam kam!!! who wanna be in the 2nd wave of my ads? Faster leave me a komen! I will make an ad for you wan! SERIOUS!!! ( I m trying to beat ahpek's free links campaign la! shhh.... dont tell him!!!)

Whos next??!!

18 comments:

  1. u wan me dun tell ahpek..u hafta advertise more for me for free!!

    akakkakkaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Rate cheaper than any other ads. Hurry sign up thru my referral.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Pek give free mah but you wan to charge leh. 1 anak you make so much noise liau. Like me got 2 mah sei four liau liau...... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. U so popular Beribu-ribu visitors. Sure got many peeple wan, if free like Ah Pek, sure explode wan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. makahai!! why u lidat wan???!!! sabo 9 me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me wan! Me wan! So can help me or not. I need money lot & lot of money. Got many lover to feed wan.Please please help me & can teach me how to 'attract' ad to me & how to attract reader to cum to me site?? TQ TQ in advance. Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous4:45 pm

    advertise my blog lah at www.mossism.net/wp/ best anime, manage, movies and F1 blog in Malaysia but i no pay you one oh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:54 pm

    I want! I want!

    Blogsreview.Net - Get your libiu done by the most fehmes loyar burok in town. Usual ekslusion klauses apply.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:56 pm

    lol u are sooo creative ler wingz!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous6:56 pm

    Wei! Can advertise DAP mia ads ka? Passing to you, makahai me kena frame kao kao!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wanttttttttttttttttttttt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I want!!

    But..

    can i pay in "monthly installment"?

    or..

    carrots? Kaka!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i want i want. my blog so damn sibeh laubeh quiet lah. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. gleat blog lor...i just jumpe dis blog and it so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good blog..just jumpe this blog..manyak best ini blog...

    ReplyDelete
  16. I DON'T WANT! I DON'T WANT! I DON'T WANT!:P

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sky Keep You Inc is giving away free vouchers!!!

    The voucher include:

    1) Sky keep your enemy by red painting their house

    2) Sky keep your enemy by hanging pig head infront their house door

    3) Sky keep your enemy by replacing your enemy tyres with guli!!

    4) Sky keep your enemy by giving your enemy dog free shave service!!

    5) Sky keep your enemy by asking 20 bangla to click his adsense non-stop !!

    Collect these 5 vouchers and you will be able to win a new package which's called friends and family in which 5 of your relative or friend can be given one free wish of sky keeping base on the voucher option above.

    ReplyDelete
  18. How does ur ads work?

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.