22 February 2008

Piktures of Weddings that never made it to the photo albums

Contrary to popular belifs ... not all wedding is happy n merry wan ... and not all wedding piktures can put in the photo album wan ...... here is some piktures to prove it!

image001.20
Ayam so happy!!!


image002.15
Erm ... I think this one safe for work la!


image003.16
I know you are the bride .. but i m the groom tonite ok? Gimme that bottle! its my turn!


image004.14
Awww ...hes so cute .... he fallen alseep!!!


image005.12
Ops!!! Wrong ass!!!


image006.11
No no!!! not in front of my wife!! I m getting married today ... remembered??!!


image007.8
Its time to claim that expensive insurance I bought for her .....


image009.7
Oh Man! You are the one I just married? OMFG!!!


image010.6
MANA MAU LARI???!!


image011.9
Note to self : " My wife not lesbo ... shes a bi!"


image012.5
I m not lying! Those are my legs!

Now who say wedding is not fun wan? Its only fun if you are not the bride nor groom la! KAKAKAKA!!!

3 comments:

  1. tiu !!!!

    damn company block ur blog's pictures!!

    i cant even fcukin view them man....dammit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. har har..so farnneee...what a great way to kick off the weekend..thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the laughs :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.