19 January 2008

WHY YOU SO RUDE WAN??!!

A conversation between two flers during a yumchar session ....

Linpeh : Oi Cocka, that day you tell me that place you buy printer ink very cheap one rite?
Cocka : Yar .... then?
Linpeh : Diu! Tell me the name of the shop la! no name how to go?!
Cocka : Fook Yew!
Linpeh : MAHAI WHY YOU SO RUDE WAN!!! FARK YOU TOO!!!

Friendly-Store-02.1


During anoder yumchar session conversation between 2 flers also ...

Laundryamah : Eh! Yesday I go this kopitiam eat fish ball noodle ... phuhhhh!!! They make the best fish ball noodle i had my whole life man!
Cocka : I also love fish ball noodle wan!!! How to go? Whats the name of the kopitiam??!!
Laundryamah : Ng Tew Lee!
Cocka : WHY YOU SO RUDE WAN??? Did i say something wrong?? Why suddenly dunwan fark me wan?


frendly-store-1.1


*Ng Tew Lee in canto means No fark you

The funny name of chinese restaurants and businesses .... i think enuff material for me to publish a book also!


*P.S. Tenkiu Cocka n laundryamah for the piktures!

9 comments:

  1. LOL... What a name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sarawak got alot also...
    mostly chinese shop...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha!! Poor Cocka...

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh that Ng Tew Lee picture from Nyonya la...not me!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cocka jadi testing subject again XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. bei hui ja dou!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha. You really quite imaginative. =p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ng Tew Lee really good la the fishyball nooodle... old town market tiam...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, The Fook Yew Stationary Shop in Kuantan, I worked there for few months when I finished Form 5.

    This Fish shop owner really act like NG Tew Lee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.