22 January 2008

What Can Speed from Jilo to 100 in a Few Seconds?!

Tonite we had a MMC gathering ... all 3 members of the MMC club come together for this one nite a week to yumchar and rant about how difficult it is to be a good husben ..... (MMC stands for Mehlid/Married Men Club la!)


Then this Henry from this previous post did it again! ...

Henry : Yesday I kena again from Pam (his wife)
Me : Wat izzit this time?
Henry : I forgot her birday! (We men really no pay attention to small small details like birday wan u no? ... its not our fault! God build us lidis wan!)
Ahkeong : WHAT?! We just warned you on the day you crashed her hardisk rite? Ureally no sked die wan la!
Me : Then what u kena this time?
Henry : This time dem kaw wan! I think I need to slave myself for 10 more years only I can finish paying for forgetting her birday ....
Ahkeong : 10 years??!!! WTF? She ask you buy her what? Bungalow ka?
Henry : no ... but she said this to me ... "I dont care whether you did it on purpose anot .. tomolo there better be something new in the porch that goes from jilo to 100 in a few seconds or else I will see you in the loyar's opis!" ..... you guys know my pay rite? I where can afford a sepot car la??!!
Ahkeong : WUAH!! your wife mia knife very sharp wei! no wonder I see your neck dem bloody ledi la! kakakakaka!!!
Henry : MCH!!! luff 9 me izzit?!!
Me : Eh .. wait wait ... you sure thats exactly how she said it?
Henry : Word by word!
Me : HAHAHAHA!!! I know how to get you outta this shit buddy!
Henry & Ahkeong : How how??!!
Me : Come closer .... dunwan let ppl hear ...
Me, Henry & Ahkeong : Jijijum jijijum .... kilikoloo ...
Ahkeong : KAKAKAKAKAKA!!! Good one wei!!!
Henry : You sure this will work anot wan?
Me : Niahma! Gerenti will work wan geh! No bruff you wan geh!! This is what she really wants la!!!
Henry : MCH ... if I die .... I take you both with me!!!
Ahkeong : Wan lidat meh? KAKAKAKA!!!

You wanna know what I asked Henry to buy instead of the Sepot car? Scroll down for answer la!
(kanneh long time no do this ledi ... last time this trick is pioneered by me wan!)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


BUY HER A BATHROOM SCALE LA!
You see ... Henry's wife is kinda "plump" .... so if she stands on the scale ... it will definitely spped from JILO to 100 in less than 2 seconds flat!!!

KAKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!


P.S. Aunties Aunties sekalian ... if you husben copied my trick ... you all dun come find me to bash me wokeh? NOT MY FAULT LEH!!!

5 comments:

  1. ur sucha brilliont wanker!!

    this kinda stuff u also can think of it!!

    man..ur killing me with ur early jokes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =.='''
    if next time i got a husband and he really did that, i'll tell him "go fark urself!!!"... kekekekekeke...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wah Laueh!!!! This wan very good!!! I will try it next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. uncle wingz...(We men really no pay attention to small small details like birday wan u no? ... its not our fault! God build us lidis wan!)

    ur this sentence not true lei...i remember wa mia awek punya everything and even bila saya kao dia and wht time she jadi wa mia awek lo....

    (ur joke hor...really good...best in malaysia and..dono where)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so
    this is the gift kar?
    to your wife for b'day?

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.