- Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out or hanging lower.
- There are three signs of old age. The first is your loss of memory. I forget the other two.
- You're getting old when you don't care where your wife is going, just as long as you don't have to go along.
- Middle age is when work is a lot less fun and fun is a lot more work.
- Statistics show that at the age of seventy, there are five women to every man. Niahma! at 70 who needs five women??!!! For What??!!! oh .. btw that means we men die earlier ok?
- Middle age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired.
- By the time a man is wise enough to watch his step, he's too old to go anywhere.
- Middle age is when you have stopped growing at both ends, and have begun to grow in the middle.
- A man has reached middle age when he is cautioned to slow down by his doctor instead of by the police.
- You know you're into middle age when you realize that caution is the only thing you care to exercise.
19 September 2007
As we men grows older, we got this kinda fear/insecurity in us (just like those aunties la!) so sometime when i got nothing to do I sit down and think about wats gonna happen if I gets older and from all this daydreaming i derived a summary of my thought on our aging process ... and pulez allow me to share it with you all :