17 September 2007

Ahpek's Rolls Royce


This man (Ahbeng) in a Ford Granada pulls up next to a guy (Ahpek) in a Rolls Royce at a stop sign. Their windows are open and Ahbeng yells at the guy in the Rolls:

Ahbeng :Hey, your car got telepon ar?
Ahpek :Yes, of course I do.
Ahbeng :I also got one too... see? see?
Ahpek : Yala yala .... very nice la.

Then Ahbeng ask again ....

Ahbeng : You got fax machine anot?
Ahpek :Why, actually, yes, I do
Ahbeng :I do too! See? It's right here!
Ahpek :Uh-huh.

The light is just about to turn green and Ahbeng ask again ....

Ahbeng :So, lu have a double bed back there?
Ahpek : No! Do you?
Ahbeng : Yar, got my double bed right in back here - neh neh! got see anot?

The light turns and Ahbeng Takes off.

Well, Ahpek in the Rolls is not about to be one-upped, so he goes immediately to a customizing shop and orders them to put a double bed in back of his car.

About two weeks later, the job is finally done and he picks up his car and drives all over town looking for the Ahbeng. He finally finds it parked alongside the road so he pulls his Rolls up next to it.

The windows on the Ahbeng's Ford Granada are all fogged up and he feels a little awkward about it, but he gets out of his newly modified Rolls and taps on the foggy window of the Ahbeng's car.

Ahbeng finally opens the window a crack and peeks out.

Ahpek : Oi! Lu Remember me ar?
Ahbeng : Yar ... apa lu mau?
Ahpek : Check this out - I got a double bed installed in my Rolls!
Ahbeng : Blardee Hell!!! You got me out of the shower to tell me that?!

3 comments:

  1. LOL..you made my day.
    You have a sense of humour, Msian style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so 'kwar cheong'.... but as usual ... like most of your previous posts... made me laugh ... kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha very funny!! the ah beng literally lives in that car!! Thanks you made my day! Keep on Joking! And I hope you working and personal life is going well.. my prayers to you anytime dude!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.