10 September 2007

Goreng Pisang - RM30.00 Seketul!



ARE


If you think paying RM30 bucks for a piece of pisang goreng is madness wait till you found out how much "someone" paid for a car jack worth RM50!!!


"Navaratnam was commenting on the 2006 Auditor-General’s Report outlining a slew of cases involving public fund mismanagement.

From paying RM1,146 for a set of pens costing RM160 to forking out RM5,700 for a car jack worth RM50, the list is long and sometimes shocking."

[Link]

YES!!! "they" paid RM5,700 for a car jack worth RM50!!!

So anyone would wanna buy my goreng pisang for RM30 a piece? Please? Pretty please??

WE ALL ARE SCREWED!!!

HAHAHAHA!! Oh man ......

7 comments:

  1. Whoever pays RM10,700 for a screwdriver is absolutely, thoroughly screwed indeed :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. IKBN should buy their car jacks from me, I give them RM45, and with the quantity they need, I'll net a considerable profit.

    RM45 WEI!!!!!!

    RM5,700?!!?! GOLD CAR JACK?!?!?! Made in USA punya oso not that expensive lahhhh

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!Ha! Yes we r all screwed!! Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This time really tiu-ed. Come la... I write a crap post for RM500, cheap cheap! hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is the hot topic for today ~~ hahah ~~ everyone is talking about this issue ~~
    I was shock when I heard this ~~ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes bro... time to let it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what me rm 30 seketul?

    not that cheap la.....

    LOLs

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.