From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A stun gun can be:
Link : HERE
- An electroshock gun, a real weapon that temporarily disables a person with electric shock: with some forms by contact, with some forms at a distance.
- Some directed-energy weapons, real or fictional
- Various science fiction weapons
How Stun Guns Works
The basic idea of a stun gun is to disrupt this communication system. Stun guns generate a high-voltage, low-amperage electrical charge. In simple terms, this means that the charge has a lot of pressure behind it, but not that much intensity. When you press the stun gun against an attacker and hold the trigger, the charge passes into the attacker's body. Since it has a fairly high voltage, the charge will pass through heavy clothing and skin. But at around 3 milliamps, the charge is not intense enough to damage the attacker's body unless it is applied for extended periods of time.
It does dump a lot of confusing information into the attacker's nervous system, however. This causes a couple of things to happen:
- The charge combines with the electrical signals from the attacker's brain. This is like running an outside current into a phone line: The original signal is mixed in with random noise, making it very difficult to decipher any messages. When these lines of communication go down, the attacker has a very hard time telling his muscles to move, and he may become confused and unbalanced. He is partially paralyzed, temporarily.
- The current may be generated with a pulse frequency that mimics the body's own electrical signals. In this case, the current will tell the attacker's muscles to do a great deal of work in a short amount of time. But the signal doesn't direct the work toward any particular movement. The work doesn't do anything but deplete the attacker's energy reserves, leaving him too weak to move (ideally).
At its most basic, this is all there is to incapacitating a person with a stun gun -- you apply electricity to a person's muscles and nerves. And since there are muscles and nerves all over the body, it doesn't particularly matter where you hit an attacker.
Link : HERE
Now on to the forwarded email sent to me by Pisang
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. NO MATTER HOW BUSY YOU ARE, YOU MUST GIVE YOURSELF AT LEAST 5 MINUTES TO READ THIS.
I just thought to let know what my doctor told me recently. I don't think she was lying and neither am I, so please pass this forward on to your friends. Her clinic is in SS2 and you know how congested that place is. What happened was one morning a few months ago in broad daylight, a girl was getting into her car when a few men approached her with what looked like a torchlight. Quite harmless looking. They pressed the "torchlight" (Stun Gun/Taser Gun) onto her back and immediately she went very limp and became as white as paper. To cause further injury so she won't be able to fight back, they slashed her thigh with a parang and they sped away in her car.
There were many people around that time and they quickly took her to the nearest clinic which was my doctor's clinic. There were two doctors at that time and they managed to stitch up her wound but the girl remained pulse-less and still pale as paper. No pulse, no BP (blood pressure). Just like dead. My doctors were confused how can one wound on the thigh make the girl almost like dead? They managed to revive her and safe her life.
I guess my doctors did some research or asked around because she told me what actually happened was that the girl was made unconscious by the "torchlight" equipment. It's not torchlight but it's actually a high voltage weapon. I forgot how many watt she mentioned. 1000? (Actually ranging anywhere from 100,000 to 900,000 volt)
Anyway, it was very high and can kill a person by electrocution. It seems that the weapon is from China. It's not rampant yet in Malaysia, but with this thing, a person can rob, rape, kill, kidnap, and practically do anything to you. My doctor said that if the girl weren't taken to the clinic immediately she would have died because there was no pulse on her.
So please just beware of your surrounding, if anybody is lurking around with a torchlight-thingy or approach you, just scream or whatever. Run away.
Well, better to be embarrassed than ZAPPED, right?!
Take care, don't get fried. And I'm serious about this, it really happened.
I derno how true is this but since no party would get benefits from this email, i gave it the benefit of doubt, better safe than sorry right?
So everybody please be more aware of your surroundings ok? not only applicable to ladies ... if guys kena *SOT* also still pengsan wan!!! Minimum voltage is 100,000 volt you know??!! CAN SOT 9 SEI LEI AH!!!
This is another community message brought to you by Rojaks Daily ....