27 June 2006

Rojaks Daily Five Minutes of Fame

It was 2:30am I was about to switch off my notebook n goto sleep when suddenly an email kambing into my gmail, so I thot what the hell la, might as well check it 1st before i goto sleep la.

This is what I saw in my email :
howsy said...

Majiam from that Movie Click only.
Eh, why lu neva blog about your kembang moment in Malay Mail har?

2:18 AM


I then fast fast call my fwen who is a loyal sapoter of MMail newspaper and managed to get a scanned copy of the article emailed to me. (Many tenkiu to my brader Vince. Soli brader! 3am in the morning ask u to scan this for me! lol ..... Wantan Mee on me ok?!)

Ladies and Genitalmen!! I presents to you my 5 minits of Fame!!11oneonesatu

Click on the image for a larger version


Click on the image for a larger version

Tenkiu Latuk Howsy for the infos!!! Who say blogging no future wan??!!!!

Ahmah! Ngo Duck Jor Lar!!!!

OK! 5 minits is up! Time to goto sleep now!

Link to Article in MMail : HERE
Link to Rojaks Daily Rude Malaysian Post : HERE


.

14 comments:

  1. Konglets! Konglets!

    I was actually anticipating them to feature about this 'rude Malaysians' topic by Malaysian bloggers and I got it correct! Should have bet big on this lar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh..the masili post aso come up on MMail..Geng la..Another treat from Wingz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:01 am

    waaahhh .... lu femes liao lah!!! when is the personal interview with RTM, TV3,TV8, TV7, TV9?
    I be your manager can ah?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous10:00 am

    Wah, somebodi getting famous liao wor. Must belanja makan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lojak...lei hai tuck ge!! you have a sharp observation!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wei.. first u made 8 liong kum femes, then u mention C4 Sri Endah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. kongratz wingz... now veli famous liao lo... since ah pek become ur manager then security wise I take over la... wakakaka...

    making sure no one can even touch ur bulu also...

    ReplyDelete
  8. can give otograph ar...
    mana tahu can sell in ebay...?

    ReplyDelete
  9. *fast-fast run to rub shoulders and leave my blog link* Ammah lei duck jorrrr....mm hou mm kei tak ngo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous1:19 pm

    Lei yao duck jor lah!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous5:56 pm

    Manager and security post taken up then I be your driver can anot??

    Wuahahahaha.. congrat wingz!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thot i ada komen tadi. anyway, congrats. now celebriti liao, suggest you take up kah wee mia offer. prevent kidnapping lah

    ReplyDelete
  13. howsy : nvm got next time one maa

    young : no la they like the marsili picture only lol

    ahpek : manager? i want!!! but no gaji one wor!

    inevitable : diu la lanci for what la ... life goes on like usual for me still ... infact alot suckier

    hijackqueen: roti kosong value meal ngam anot??

    seefei: haha actually i lucky only ... so ngam after i took that pic they tok bout rude msian lol

    lmf : makai they all get free promo liow laa lol

    kahwee : u know kungfu anot wann?? must take bullets for me one wor!

    pisang : otograph ka? RM5 each

    5xmom : rub shoulder also no use ... trapik no go up lol

    bryan : hahaha yao duck jor? but but this is the first time only wor!

    aceone : driver can! got marsili anot?

    nyonya : celebriti? aiyo pulez ler ... i just wanna be a regular guy .. celebriti celebriti tak main! kidnap me also no use ... i pokai mia kaki lol

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.