I think 99% of the peeple in our country opposed to the crazy increase of petrol retail price announced yesday, the other 1% is either cronies or insane or rich ppl.
Yar rite ... they got gibe rebate to car below 2,000cc but what about those no car(s) wan? Why they have to suffer with the price increase of necessities foodstuffs since then dont drive? What kinda compensations/ subsilly they will get?
Now petrol go up edi ... its inevitable that others things that we regularly used will increase too! This is because the price of transportation increased ledi!
Whos suffering now? Farkiu la!