17 July 2007

Senior Women Drivers


Limkokwing Student bashed up by Guards? Read all about it HERE


At an Old Folks Home in Peejay several grandmas were complaining about how disfunctional their body is ....

Ahlian : I tell you hor ... my hands now no power ledi ... wanna hold this kopi mug for long also kenot.
Ahuei : Aiyah dont say you lar! I lagi worst leh! My eye sight are so bad i cant hardly see the kopi mug u r holding la!
Ahlian : Of coz u kenot see lar! I put down on the table ledi mah!
Ahuei : ohh ... no wonder la!!
Lulu : Eh you 2 still can walk still can move komplen so much ... I mau turn my head also kenot bcoz of my Fungsap (arthritis) I cant even turn my head you know?
Ahlian : Eh .. my high blood pressure also make my head pain like siao also u know?
Ahuei : I guessed thats the plice we gotta pay for growing old huh?
Lulu : Yea ... but thank god we all still can drive la!!!
Ahuei & Ahlian : Ya ya ya ya!

So you now know why KL so jam la?

7 comments:

  1. walau! again....
    one jarum poked and c blood...

    Yeah, I agree that most of the time KL jam like hell because of this!
    And what puking blood is...They dun care even u keep blast them with horn!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahahha

    eh kl oso got stupid uncle drivers..i go down the car walk oso faster than them drive! =P

    ReplyDelete
  3. sexist! u babi! y all ladies but not man! ive seen apek tht drives like shit! i dont care!! insert a man there! xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree with huei and belle!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. woi!!! There are also bad men driver ok. Don't complaint about the old female driver leh. I support what huei and belle said. Why we ladies or female drive got blame always har? *take shoes ready to throw at man*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous5:42 pm

    hey.. you have a cool and famous blog. why not have your own domain? no sponsors ka. nuffnang?

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.