The reason I go for N73 instead of N70 is because of all the nice reviews i read on the net telling me how good the camera is. It came with Carl Zeiss Lense with 3.2 megapixels!
This is my first Symbian phone and I still have not get used to all the functions and features of the N73, this baby is packed with features that will takes me a while to explore.
• CMOS sensor, 3.2 megapixel (2048x1536 pixels) with autofocus and digital zoom up to 20x
• Carl Zeiss Optics, Tessar™ lens
• Focal length 5.6 mm
• Focus range 10 cm ~ infinity
• Macro mode with 10 cm focus distance
• Mechanical shutter with 1/1000~2s shutter speed
• Active slide cover for lens protection
• 3.2 megapixel camera (2048 x 1536 pixels) with up to 20x digital zoom
• 2-stage capture key for autofocus control
• 2.4 inch camera viewfinder in landscape orientation and with active toolbar
• Slide for camera protection and activation
• Integrated flash (operating range up to 1m)
• Modes: auto, off, on, red-eye reduction
• Advanced camera modes: still, sequence, video
• Scenes: automatic, user defined, close-up, portrait, landscape, sport and night
• White balance: automatic, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent
• Color tone: normal, sepia, B&W, vivid, negative
• Light sensitivity: high, medium, low, automatic
• Settings for brightness adjustment, image quality, self-timer, white balance and color tones
I took some photos with this N73 and the quality of the pictures turned out to be better than what i expected from a camphone.
The photos below were taken from Mong Kok Restaurant in Leisure Mall, Cheras. All photos can be further enlarge by clicking onnit.
Will post more on this phone once i got familiar with it .... so far this phone rawks!!