30 July 2006

I Can't SWIM!!

This story is about the time when Ah Beng was studying in the Amalika. He has this rich friend called Bill that owns a boat. One day Ah Beng went to meet Bill in a bar. He went in and sees Bill sitting at the end of the bar counter with a great big smile on his face.

Ah Beng asked "Oi Bill, why are you so farkin happy?"

"Well Beng, I gotta tell ya... Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat, and a redhead came up to me...with tits out to here, Beng, tits out to here!" answered Bill.

"She says 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' I said 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out. I turned off the key and I said 'It's either screw or swim!' She couldn't swim, Ah Beng, she couldn't swim!!"

The next day Ah Beng goes drinking with Bill again. He sees Bill sitting at the end of the bar counter with a bigger smile on his face.

Ah Beng asks again "So, why are you so farking happy again today?"

"Well Ah Bengl...I gotta tell ya...Yesterday I was out waxin' my boat, just waxin' my boat and a BEAUTIFUL brunette came up to me... with tits out to here, and curves like a Coke bottle!! She said 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' 'Sure you can have a ride in my boat.' So I took her way out, way out...much further than the last one. I turned off the key and I said 'Its either screw or swim!' She couldn't swim!!, Bill, she couldn't swim!!!!"

Suddenly Ah Beng has this great idea. He says to Bill, "Oi Bill, since we all flen flen... how bout I bollow your boat for a day?"

Bill says, "Well... I don't know..."

"I'll even help you wax it! How bout that?" says Ah Beng.

"Ok, but take good care of her alright?"

A couple days pass and Bill walks into the bar and sees Ah Beng down there cryin over a beer. Bill says "Hey Ah Beng, what are you so sad for?.. You didn't wreck my boat did you???!"

"No, no, your boat is in excellent condition. Nicely waxed and evelithing".

"Then what's wrong?" Bill asked.

"Well.... Yesterday I was waxing your boat lor, just waxing only, and then the most desirable BLOND came up to me... Her tits was like bursting out of her dress... Her figures has tight curves like a Felahli (Ferrari)... She came up and says 'Can I have a ride in your boat?' So I answered 'Sure of course you can have a ride...' (but you will be riding me soon too .. heheh, thought Ah Beng)"

"So I took her way, way, WAY out... I turned off the key, and looked at her tits and said 'Its either screw or swim!!'. She pulled down her pants.... she had a dick, Bill !!! She had a GREAT BIG DICK!!! And I can't swim, Bill...I CAN'T SWIM !!!"

9 comments:

  1. ROTFLMAO. But hor, I prefer you put up some pikchures in your blog to make it funny. (just to rub it in lah, joke oni lah)

    oneoneoneoneone

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...xtra long and big screwdriver for ah beng... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahaha.....
    tummy cramped liao hahahaha........

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:32 pm

    Wuahahhaaa..next time must check first to see original anot hor !!b

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL!!

    btw.. i was surprised to c y this post no pic.. then realized it's not by wingz..
    that's 1 thing bout wingz.. he always put pic to make the post more interesting for the readers. so u people out there who dunno how to appreciate the effort he put for all his readers, go play far far n dun come to this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous7:39 pm

    wah a joke.

    the trolls are happy liao.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aiks, wh - soli, baru notice it is you. Very good, so farnee until we think it is rojakz.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha...that's y..make sure u check your passenger using hand scan first. either u get a slap or make that person more happy ...hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahahhaahahaha bestest joke from wh? !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.