29 March 2005

EARTHQUAKE !!!!

TIME : 12:12AM
DATE : 29th MARCH 2005
LOCATION : CHERAS, PANDAN INDAH, MALAYSIA.


Exactly at 12:12am i felt dizzy, suddenly i was like gonna pass out like that! i tried holding on the the wall for support but to no avail my conditions did not improves, I try standing up but still ended up dissapointed, I am still very giddy and dizzy, my vision are not focused. Something is very wrong with me! I gathered all my energy and walked towards the living room, i pass by my marine aquarium i can see as if something is shaking the whole aquarium and the water level are swaying from side to side! OMG! EARTHQUAKE !!!!

I quickly rushed to wakeup Mrs. Wingz and ask her to evacuate the house. We grab our wallet and car keys and dashed out of the house. Before that i send a message to my Sifu via ICQ "EARTHQUAKE!!!" then I get the hell outta my house.

Mrs. Wingz called our nanny, shes living in a high rise building and Mrs. Wingz told her bout the EARTHQUAKE! and that we are on our way to pick up Gerald. On the way we keep calling everybody we know and inform them of the EARTHQUAKE! I drove like a Phuacker! I run a trapik light, I turn in a double line road and I even drove into a one way street! I am phuacking worried of my 2 yrs old lil devil!

We arrive at nanny's place to find out that Gerald is fine, we got him back to our house now. On the way back i managed to snap this few pics from a condominium called Putri Court. You can see all the resident are being evacuated and waiting for further instructions at the main entrance.


Residents of Putri Park condo eagerly awaits further instructions Posted by Hello


The Main Entrance are being blocked by the crowds Posted by Hello

Was in Msn with some of the bloggers and sifu, this is part of the conver :
Some IM messages:
paul says:
http://tsunami.geo.ed.ac.uk/local-bin/quakes/mapscript/demo_run.pl
paul says:ok
paul says: they detected it liao
paul says: northern sumatra
doc says: yup
paul says: magnitude 8.2

36336 2.0 4 541.41 3.15 101.77 Ampang Jaya, Malaysia, got this from Kenneth, the red figure indicates the richter scale


REUTERS Posted by Hello



Others Related Blogs
Lilian
My Sifu
Auyontc
Kimberlycun
Oliviasy
Chapree
AlwaysWOW
BrandNewMalaysian
Little Girl In A Reverie
LiewCF
kljs
Jxt2J
TV Smith
LiewCF 2.0
YeePei
PETERTAN
TRACE
Surfnux
GRACESHU


LINKS
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/recenteqsww/Quakes/usweax.htm
Death reported in Indonesia
MSNBC
US Natl Oceanic and Atmospher Admin reports
CNN
BERNAMA
YAHOO
Earthquake witness Weblog
THE STAR
WBOC
REUTERS
TECHNEWSWORLD
CNN 2.0
THE STAR 2.0
REUTERS
TSUNAMI BLOG
BLOOMBERG
CHANNELNEWSASIA


Lets all pray and wish there wont be any life being lost on this one. *Namoamitabha*

7 comments:

  1. Cis, I should brought my camera along but my knees all weak liao 'cos I kena once that day. This time chicken shit liao. Only got time to wear bra. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't felt it, but my friend in Penang felt it and called me and ask me to check about it. Sure enough, the earthquake detection centre report a 8.2 magnitude earthquake in Northern Sumatra.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bg this is so scary. i can't sleep now:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:17 am

    Damn it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was studying for my exam until 3.00a.m. but still didn't feel anything. My friend complain to me that her condo (same with yours) also face the same thing like you.

    BTW, I was surprise you stay at Puteri Court. One day must go yum-char with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alphonso : Im not staying in Putri Court one ler, i just happened to passed by only :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous9:17 pm

    Wingz Jr nanny stay there ah? Lucky i oioi liao...didnt feel anything..my jiran all run down like geleng mabuk!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.