26 February 2009
25 February 2009
No more trauma ledi ... hes back to his oldself.. cheeful, naughty and freaking notti!!! so i guessed all is well!
Tenkiu lu all for your concern!!! Tenkiu Cynthia for posting eyes gels all the way from ozzy also!
I lebiu all!!!
24 February 2009
To those who lap photography wan ... now my brader kidchan got kasi spesel discount for thos who wanna attend his 2 day workshop, early bird promotion! Fast fast go HERE register la!!!
my boss sent me to dip dip jungle to jaga his Tongkat Ali Plantation and i stuck in jungle with no internet access and telephone for daysssssss!!!! I nearly die-ED!!!! My best fwens were monkeys gathered around to listen to my jokes every lunch break and worst of all there is no chicks!!! Definitely no chicks in the jungle wan!!! (fugly indon women not considered as chicks ok?)
I was on the verge of setting up the biggest bushfire in Malaysia history when my boss suddenly tell me its ok to go back to the opis now and he hired a new manager to jaga the Tongkat ali Plantation ledi!!! TenGOD!!!!
I got so much to tell you guys ... but first lemme hug n kiss my aircond FIRST!!! AIRCOND is the world greatest creation EVERRR!!!
Oh .. and btw ... i think i m qualify to change name ledi ... from now all u all can call me Muthusamy jor ... yea i m that freaking "TAN" ledi!!! MCH!!!!!
17 February 2009
Ahbeng no.1 : FffOSSHHHH~~
On hearing/smelling this the second Ahbeng felt like hes being challengged and also release his secret weapon which happen to be louder and longer ....
Ahbeng no.2 : wwWWOOOSSssHHhhhh~~~
3rd Ahbeng knows his manhood being put to the test .... so he gathered all his "gas" and let out the most intense high pitch fart of his life ...
Ahbeng no.3 : PPPPOOOOOUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT~~~~~
Ahbeng no.1 and Ahbeng no.2 then turn to look at Ahbeng no.3 and say this to him
"You straight one ar?"
LOL! if u dun gedit then leave a msg in the komen la ok? i expren to you later ok?
14 February 2009
Then sommo today is Valentine day mah! how can let the poor girl so lonely rite? So whole family went out to pick a little hansem guy to be his other half la!!!
Since today is Valentine's day we decided to name him Valentino!
Hersher : I shud ask u who lu la! Why you kam my house no tell me?!
Valentino : Your house? I where got kam your house? I myself also derno how the hell i end up here man! You kidnap me wan izzit?!
Hersher : Wah lan eh! U invade my house sommo say i kidnap lu!!!! U think i girl u can bully izzit?! I show you my kaler!!!
Valentino : oi oi dun kam near ok? i dont beat Ahlian wan!
Hersher : Dis is my house! i can go wherever i want!!! I will weck 9 lu for invading my house!
Valentino :: I warn u ah!!! I know kungfu wan ahhh!!!! Dun kam near!!!
Hersher : WARN ME??!!! you invade my house sommo dare to WARN ME?!!!! You bored of living ledi!!!!
Valentino : LAST WARNINGGG!!! Take your stinko feet off my six packs!!!!
Hersher : You invade my house ... harassed me and now you call my feet stinko??!!!!! I KEEL YOU!!!!
Hersher : WACHAAAA!!!!!!
Valentino : KACAATTTTT!!!!
*Wood shreads flying everywhere in the cage as the 2 kungfu masters battle each other to determine who is the taikor/taikarche .... the fight bekam more n more intense and i kena step in to stop them from fighting ... lucky they dun dare to bite my fingers*
Den i pull Valentino aside n lecture him kaw kaw ....
Me : Oi ... u want die izzit?
Valentino : ah what? *give innocent cute look*
Me : I bring you home to lum the chick ... not fight with her understand?
Valentino : Shes my chick?!! OMFGGG!!! why u erly erly no tell me!
Me : Elo .. u got see anyone else in the cage besides her?
Valentino : Erm ...
Me : I warn 9 u ... if i catch u fighting with her again ... i m gonna give u away as cat feed to my neighbour u understand?!!
Valentino : but boss ... she dem 9 firece one worrrrr!!!
Me : u dun say i komunis no give u choice ok ... u can choose between her and the cats ....
Valentino : *GULP* soli boss ... i plomise no more fighting with her wan ...
Me : ok ... now goan apologise to her!
Few minutes later i kambek to check on this 2 flers .... i found this lazy barger Valentino sleeping edi ...
Niahma! hansem boy la konon!!! You see la! this lazy barger sleep till dem 9 yong sui wan!
Who got hungry cats to feed?!!!! faster kontek me!!!
12 February 2009
No, not FIFA 09, its FIFA ONLINE2.
- Any Ahbeng nothing to do for CNY, put up ur hands!
- Any Ahbeng always watch football in mamak but dun have balls to kick the real 1, put up ur hands!
- Any Ahbeng prey football game 1, put up ur hands.!
For limited time, the recent package comes with bonus items. An exclusive item will be given in every pack.
Yes, free 2 prey!
All the big shots from EA and the Malaysian game developer were on the spot to officially launch the game, including this big shot latuk from the gaming kampeni, MyCnx.
Now, more into the game features.
From the last installment, FIFA ONLINE 2 have different improvements. The availability of the game to Malaysians have expanded and now more of our locals are playing the game.
I personally larf this version of FIFA ONLINE becoz now its handled by a mareysian kampeni. At least, now they ken make it more suitable for local people.
And the best of all is that, its free for all to play this original licensed game. All the expenses needed to start is to get the DVD installer from any 7-11 or Popular book store.
So all ahbengs no need malu malu or sked to join this international online game!
The interface menu is different from the normal fifa game menu.
First, you get to pick a team that you can afford. Then you can start to play matches with cpu or real players. You get to chat with other players and exchange ideas and thoughts.
As the game goes on gradually, you will be able to purchase world class players like Wayne Rooney & Cristiano Ronaldo. You can purchase lotsa different boost and items for your team to improve it.
And when you win matches, your players will gain experience, and you will start to gain points, points that you can use to switch and purchase a new different team, a team that is more fehmes than ur current 1.
That’s all the game is about. To get new players and impoof ur team. Beat other noobs in the game and bekam a world class FIFA player.
Of all the features in FIFA ONLINE 2, the best is the ‘world tour’. Not take feikei go other country lar, but play with other players from other countries. This archerly puts in a lot of chansi for ahbengs like us, becoz we get to play with foreigners and get some feel of being high crass. Not always got chance to prey international game. Free samore.
The game oso won’t grow old 1. That’s becoz the game mia system will constantly update the rosters and the statistics. Means the player ratings will change according to the real life simulation and transfer changes.
This means that if a player changes team in real life, he changes team in the game. If a player gets lousier in real life, his ratings will drop.
Difference of FIFA09 and FIFA ONLINE2
FIFA ONLINE 2
Real Life Update
Requires manual download
Easily accessible matches with real players from around the world
Veri mafan. In game connection setup to play with real players requires time.
Will be able to setup
Ken setup. But even after setup oso no use. Kenot use it to go against other real life opponents and play it in a league in the internet.
Rawk anot FIFA ONLINE 2? So much fun stuff to do in teh game. Now even I oso addicted ledi!! Later, I will go 1 on 1 with little devil, and train him to bekam the next FIFA King. LOL
This was my first game record. I was using Tottenham. For those who dun briff I play the game 1, check this out
Its oni my virgin FIFA game. Dun worry lar, if I win RM1000, I will start give away new year ang pau!!
After a few glass of red wine maybe she will thinking you look more hensem than yesday and you might get lucky too!
But before that you gotta actually have something edible on the table 1st rite? Candle wise ... if you dont habe the lomantik expensip candle (or if you are too cheapskate to buy them) just goto your mum house n get some praying candles with bamboo stick la! LOL!
Ok la ok la i m pulling you leg ok? Chicks digs guys who can cook .... I no bruff you wan! thats why if you showed her you can cook .. you will stand a better chance to be lucky on Valentine nite!
How to cook? What to cook? dunch werry! I m gonna show u exactly that!
This Italiano meal is so simple to make even an idiot can make it ok? If you failed to do this then you might as well date your right hand on V-day la!
ok lets get down to business, This simple yet delicious Italiano meal is call Aglio Oglio spaghetti. Aglio Olgio simply means garlic and olive oil in italiano and thats just the main ingredient.
These are the stuffs that you will need :
- Garlic loads of it! (2,3,4,5 or 10 cloves also can! )
- Oregano powder (optional)
- Dry Parsley flakes and fresh coriander finely chopped
- Blackpepper taste
- Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- Spaghetti (1 pack)
- Cherry Tomato (sliced into halves)
- Carrot - 1 stick
- Celery 100-200gm (optional)
- Chili to taste (optional)
- Salt to taste
1. Chop Garlic with cleaver, but if you not good with knifes then to avoid you from losing a finger on V-day you better use blender ok? if dont have blender and cleaver then go bollow from your mum la!
2. Heat your pan and put in a good amount of Olive oil inside (prolly 5-8 tablespoon) and put in your finely shopped garlic continue to cook in medium/small heat till garlic is golden brown. dun use high heat or you will ended up getting Negro Oglia instead of Aglio Oglio LOL! Finally add in the mixture of dry parsley flakes n oregano powder n salt to taste n give it a few gentle stir before you turn off the heat.
When this is done, pour the garlic oil into a bowl and let it cool down.
3. You then proceed to saute(satay) the vegs (tomatoes, carrots, celery or any other vege that you prefer/like) listed in the ingreadient section above. this is to give abit of charboil aroma to the vege and also gives a nice blackish appearance to the vege also. Saute is the act of light frying in very little oil ... just half a teaspoon of oil would be sufficient but make sure your pan is a non stick frying pan ok? You dont wanna use a regular wok to saute or you might as well start dating your left hand again LOL!
After u r done satay-ing all your veges (tomatoes, carrots, celery or any other vege that you prefer/like) you can leave them all in a bowl and proceed tot he next step.
4. Boil your spaghetti, First make sure your water is boiling hot then you add in a tad bit of salt and olive oil just to give them abit of flavor, and throw in (literally) the spaghetti. wait for it to cook. Depends on what kinda spaghetti you purchased, some requires to be cooked for 2 minutes and some need to be cook for at least 6-8 minutes. So read the label and instructions carefully before you start boiling them ok?
when the spaghetti is cooked then take them out of the pot and into a big bowl for cooling process.
5. Cool down your cooked spaghetti with running water from the tap. Other than cooling down the temperature of the spaghetti this process also will improve the texture of the spaghetti and make it alil bit crunchier. Run water thru the spaghetti for about 10-20 secs.
6. Drain the excess tap water from the spaghetti and now you can mix it/ toss it with the garlic oil (if you dem blur .. its the oil you prepared in step 2 above la!) and mix mix mix toss toss toss till its all mixed up lol ... damn even i m abit mixed up now after all the mix lol!
The purpose of this is mixing/tossingto make sure all the spaghetti were covered with the flavored garlic oil you prepared in step no.2.
7. Finish off by moving a small portion of the well mixed spaghetti onto a plate/dish and then garnish with sauteed vege and top with finely chopped fresh coriander.
Yes its meatless! healthy mah! you could add few stripes of bacons or smoked ham bits if you want la ... the preference is all yours to decide.
There you have it! a simple 7 steps Cheap Healthy Meatless Delicious Lohmantik Italianno Valentino meal for 2! Lay not gerenti tho! Happy trying and good luck!
8 February 2009
No doubt Sony SAL 1870 is very versatile and are able to produce great quality photos but I still feel it is inadequate somehow or another. Thats why i got myself a Minolta 28-85mm f3.5 just to justify my curiosity.
Like all my previous lenses, extensive research were done before deciding on such a lens. A nice gentlemen from alphanatics forum willing to part with his copy of Minolta Maxxum 28-85mm at such a bargain that i immediately confirmed the lens without any bargaining/price negotiation. The seller even throw in free freight all the way from Miri Sarawak.
Like my previous Minolta 35-70mm f4 lens this one also comes with a suprise of its own. The nice seller even throw in a Osawa 55mm Close up filter for free (i wasnt expecting this becuase the seller did not mentioned anything about the closeup filter at all ... what a bargain!!!)
Will write more about the Osawa closeup filter later when I m doing the macro shots with this lens.
* Year of Production: 1985
* Focal lenght: 28-85 mm
* Aperture: 3.5-4.5 - 22-27
* Aperture type: 7 blades
* Angle of view: 75°-29°
* Minimum focus distance: 0.8 m (0.25 m - macro)
* Elements / groups: 13 / 10
* Filter diameter: 55mm
* Dimensions (D x L): 68.5 x 85.5 mm
* Magnification: 1/8.3x (1/4)
* Weight: 520g
* Filter rotates while focusing
* Lens hood round, "clip-on" mounted
* Features: macro switch
To those who are not familiar with closeup filters and what is it for, here is a brief and simple description of what is a closeup filter :
What is a Close-up Filter?
A close-up filter is a lens that attaches onto the end of a camera lens via a screw thread. The purpose of the filter is to decrease the minimum distance that a lens requires to focus. For example most telephoto lenses need the subject to be at least a metre and a half away before they can focus. By attaching a close-up filter to the lens you can reduce this to maybe 0.75 metres.
Close-up filters are measured in Dioptre, with +2 being weak and +10 being strong. A dioptre is a measure of lens power. Filters can be "stacked" together (one filter screwed onto the lens and another screwed into the first filter). When stacking filters always make sure that the strongest filter is closest to the lens.
These are some of the macro shots i did and in comparison I did the same shot with this lens with the Osawa no.3 Closeup filter attached to the lens as well. this way wee can see what kinda differences that a closeup filter can do to your photos.
Others Samples Shots in Various Conditions with this lens
- Built solid (body made of metal) doubled as a weapon in time of crisis lol!
- Underated lens therefore it is Bloody CHEAP! I paid less than RM400 (Approx USD110) for mine.
- Great sharp image at all focal length.
- Great Minolta Colors
- Nice soft bokeh
- Fast and accurate AF (Auto Focus)
- Great Macro