30 August 2007

Feng Shui Bed For Sale


WARNING :
18SX - Small bois n girls ... go do your homework! Dun read! go play PS2 or PS3 or Wii or PSP or anything as long as u dont read this post can edi! If you die die also wanna read ... then call your mum/dad at work and ask for permission 1st ok?
Oh! and its NSFW too!

Note : NSFW means Not Safe From Work .... so, if u kena fire bcoz you read my blog at work ... u dun kam find me can?


My buddy Kenny Ng is in Dubai now beginning a new chapter in his career, he left in such a hurry that he is unable to settle most of this stuffs here. So being his frend I decided to help him, he got a new place to stay in Dubai and he sold alot of his stuffs here but because he got very limited time to settle all the stuffs he cant take care of it all and he asked me to help him sell his bed for him.

This is a king size bed that comes with 4 huge bed pillars, this bed is also known as the feng shui bed! Custom made for those bachelor and its GerentiED to get you laid one if you sleep onnit regularly!!! (Kenny asked me dun tell u all this secret wan but you see i m a very honest man mah! how not to tell jek?) If got good things sure must share one la! Leng mou?!

The bed is made of solid rosewood and its still in its best condition! I test the spring ledi and the spring dem power .... jump 1 time u bounced the bed bounced back 3 times .... so you no nid to use lotsa power when u "ush-ushing"

Now you might think i m toking big big trying to sell you a regular bed but afraid not .... Ahbeng bruff you 8 yrs-10yrs ... I always got prove one!!

I took a pic of Kenny's bed the other day when we helping him to clear his house ....

Nah! see for yourself la!!!

Lancau Bed

Ok ok .... those who wanna buy this Feng Shui Lancau Bed, start bidding now!!! Do I hear RM15k anyone?

9 comments:

  1. ha ha ha, what's the carving on the wood? the pic it too small for me to see the details

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! i like that bed name...feng shui lanjau bed! hahahaha~~ u sure or not it works :P lol

    bidding 16K la~~ lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyooo... U broke my secret!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Choi!!!! But I prefer the real one wor. This one can see only but cannot use. LOL *face red already*

    ReplyDelete
  5. *choked while drinking water*

    wat????????????

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol!!! kenny ng really wan this bed meh XD and wahlao all karma sutra carved on the bed, this bed sure real fengshui one must worship every night then for years your lancau can stand proud and tall!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. NSFW can also mean Not Suitable For Women =P

    Yer... the bed looks like a jail when you sleep on it... You see 2 pillars there...

    ReplyDelete
  8. If I buy this bed, I will be alone! Why? B'cos gf will climb on top of the pole & leave me alone!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:12 am

    umm does anyone else notice that the wood looks like penises?!?!?!?!

    8(

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.