20 March 2006

Personal Hygiene : Some of the Stuffs that Never Crossed Our Mind.


Today I m sharing some hygienic facts, these are the stuffs that would never cross our mind but now that know it, it does sounds logic rite ?



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

During an hour's swimming at a municipal pool you will ingest 1/12 liter of urine.

This one I always do one! especially when swimming in the sea! lol .... so the next time you went swimming with your frends be aware of the sudden incrase of the temperature around you. Flee the scene if you felt a wave of warm water just pass your way LOL!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

In an average day your hands will have come into indirect contact with 15 penises (touching door handles etc.)

Wuah ... i never thot of it data way!! I bet the ladies could sue the management for sexual harassment if they refuse to change the door knob everyday lol!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
An average person's yearly fast food intake will contain 12 pubic hairs.

Yeaah! this one is very the common, I always get hair (not pubic hair) in my food especially when Im eating out. those are the only one you saw! What about the one you cant see? EEWW! eating somebody's pubic hair!!! mch thats fucking gross!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
In a year you will have swallowed 14 insects - while you slept!

I ate moskitos before, that one are those which I am aware of one la! those i m not aware of how to count ?! I just hope no cockroaches ever entered my mouth while Im asleep LOL!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Annually you will shake hands with 11 women who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

This one very the kinky la! Fak lar the time i shake the hand of any girl/woman i m sure gonna think of this one ... KAKAKAA!!! shiokkk!!! indirectly I am also in contact with what she just rubbed a while ago LMAO!!



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Annually you will shake hands with 6 men who have recently masturbated and failed to wash their hands.

OK This one really freaks me out! I guessed girls and women would fancy this idea ... diuuu!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

At an average wedding reception you have a 1/100 chance of getting a cold sore from one of the guests.
Luckily I dont attend wedding receptions very often and mine are long due so this is kinda not so related to me but nevertheless an interesting thing to know.



Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Daily you will breath in 1 liter of other peoples' anal gases.

Now you know why Seng Kor loves to wear mask 24/7 huh? I bet you he found out bout this thing ages before me! Dem that guy is smart! Did i tell u girls that he looks like that hansem Yapunise actor Kenichiro Bawahsakit ???

Anoder PUBIC messages bought to you Rojaks Daily!

10 comments:

  1. Haha! my lecture said that about the urine thing.. I told him " Ewww Yak! GORSS" and guess what he said? " urine is totally sterile!!"

    wtf?

    Yes!! I know it is 100% sterile, pyrogen free.. BUT, no one is going to drink it.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder how some people can find pubic hair on food. Who would want to cook nakid. Danger lah with all the sharp knives and hot oil! akakakakaka

    Waiter. There's a penis in my soup!

    *blearghhh*

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. I'm not touching that door, shaking your hand, sleeping without a mask, eating any fast food or swim in a public swimming pool again.

    Shit. What else can I do?

    ReplyDelete
  4. a litre of anal gas.. nope i think i passed that level some time ago

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i better go hibernate in a cave, if that's the case.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ditto ah pek. either that or I could carry a sanitizer everywhere I go, eat only what I cook, wear gloves and gas mask all the time, don't go swimming except in my own bath tub...

    ReplyDelete
  7. now i know why malay forbid un married man and women touching hand .......

    ReplyDelete
  8. eeeeewwwwwwwwww!!! So gross!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great presentation. LOL!!!!

    More, more, more ... not hairs and skunks....

    ReplyDelete
  10. this kinda info, better not know than know loh wei!

    i think some ppl will be giggling when they shake ppl's hand, or don wan to open any door after reading this! wait for other ppl to open. -_-

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.