31 March 2009

I’m a Musicon Celebrity thanks to Maxis Broadband



I admired Weird AL Yankovic long long edi!!! I think his balls very big bcoz his songs hou lan funny wan!

Since i dem broke nowadays .. i think i goto Nuffnang Music bash just like him in this pikture la!!! Nekid!!! no nid buy clothes!! can save money!!! Leng erm Leng?!!1

f you ask me ... Tell us how you wish to be treated if you’re a celebrity. I would say If i bekam so HAWT like him i want many many ahbengs and ahlians flash 9 me blind taking my pikchers and make 9 me dem LCLY by posting me pikchers online!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like Nirvana punya album cover la... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahahahahaha.

    Kenny - although it is a Nirvana album cover, Weird Al did use the same one for one of his old albums

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.