20 March 2007

When your memory is failing you ....

Write it down!

How many times you heard peeple telling you this huh? such an economic solution to a not so economic problem.

If you dont write it down .... then things lidis is inevitable

You and your wife alredi very old and alredi have problems remembering thing but u both die die also dun wanna write it down becoz u both dem lazy la! .... then one day while watching Wah Lai Toi on astro you got up from your chair and :

Her : Where you going?
U : Go kitchen get something to eat
Her : Can make me maggi mee anot? put hotdog and egg.
U : ok
Her : you better write it down ler ... if not later u will forget one!
U : No lar! I can remember one! trust me!
Her : watever! Just make sure you dont forget to put egg ok?
U : You dont trust me izzit??! you want maggi mee with hotdog n egg rite?
Her : Yar la yar la ... u very panai la!
U : See? I remember wan! I dont need to write it down ok?

Then you walks into the kitchen ..... 20 minutes later u emerges from the kitchen and ...

U : Nah! your peanut butter roti with fry eggs.
Her : Nabeh!!! Where is my kaya?? I told I want kaya in my roti right??!!!

So if you are as forgetful as me .... next time please write it down ok?!!!

18 comments:

  1. really lou mong tong ledi. -_- wingz kor kor! i want egg tarts! faster go bake for me! Egg tarts u know!! Not tan kung know! Ngiahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both also forgetful... at 1st she wants Maggie with egg n hot dog, then he made roti... she pula said no kaya... *shake head*

    ReplyDelete
  3. CincauHangus12:45 am

    deng!! hahahahaa... both also so forgetful.. how lehh.. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  4. sky keep lou yeh....

    ReplyDelete
  5. rabbittt..call him wingz unker..he old liao cannot remember..no more kor kor!! =P

    ReplyDelete
  6. no kaya...give her myonnis with roti la

    kakaka...

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, seems like u are going to approaching to that age soon~

    REMEMBER TO WRITE IT DOWN La !

    ReplyDelete
  8. 20 minutes!!!???

    Hahahahahaha. I think 10 minutes is used to recall the purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  9. HAHAHa....hahhaa.. i like this joke! wingz..! u win this time! i laugh out loud now.....

    ReplyDelete
  10. ma foo lat! make up ur mind lah. u want which one!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lehbit : wuah! 1st wor!! egg tarts ar? u come my houz la! i make for u! tan kung u kena ask ace korkor to make ledi!

    kenny ng : hahaha next time if we lucky enuff to live till so old we also kena one la! lol

    cincau : kakakaka niahma u dun worry la! u still got a long way to go yet!

    ckyeo : niahma u skolding your sifu ka?

    huei : niahmaaaaa!!! louyeh is linpeh la!!!

    sotongking : aloo! mayonix kering liow lar at that age!

    cely : kakaka niahma u dun luff 9 me ok? u also will arrive there one!

    moo_t : hahaha u been there b4 ka?

    patrick : niahma now only u luff ka? last time u never luff at my jokes before one la?!!

    waikor : niahma i want maggi la!!! wheres the eggs?!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. eh how u noe wan?!

    u got 6th sense ar?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Niamah, I heard this joke before but how come when you write it, it become funny again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. life is full of funny funny things , thats what makes us keep going on by laughing on our sillyness. u got me, heehee, & i think blog idol good idea la, anybody 1 to organise? i'm your no 1 fansee ma, sure i sapot u 1

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow...
    magge is code for roti
    and telur is code for kaya...
    I shall remember it...><"

    ReplyDelete
  16. 5xmom : bcoz when u read it u think of my fugly face ... then u luff la!

    lil'd : u my fansee??!! wuah i finally got one fansee ledi!!! ONE! well one is a number too right? lol

    sasuke : i think u dint get it la!!! kaya is hotdog la!!! not telur! lol

    ReplyDelete
  17. DIU!! fahnee. but of course we never make fun of the elderly.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WAKS! kakaka..both senile liao..~

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.