7 April 2011

Petronas New Fuel! Experience To Believe!

As a driver, dont you wish there is other choice of petrol besides V Power? I dont know if its because of lack of competition of what but … over the time I felt Vpower losing its “Umph” ledi. I been longing for someone to come out with something that could make my car feel “Young” again and guess what?

I just receive some tip from this fler saying that Petronas have good news for drivers like us this coming 10th of April!



Nothing much been revealed about this new fuel, only their tagline is made known as of now, which is saying “Experience to believe”. With a bold motto like that one can be almost sure of the present of “Umph” in this new fuel. The question is now ... Will this new Petronas Fuel be made available on both RON95 and RON97 or only one of them? Only time will tell, I m excitedly eagerly awaiting a new product to replace the currently overhyped V Power.

Oh … before I forgets … the fler also told me that on the there will be some kinda “Fuel Up Promo” on the 10th April from 5:30pm till 8:30pm, Its some kinda game like activity. Rumors have it … if you filled ngam ngam at round figure (i.e. RM10.00) you will to win some prizes! While stocks last of cos!

Too good to be true? Well, the only way to prove this is to swarm to a Petronas Near you on the 10th April between 5:30pm to 8:30pm. Available at all Participating Petronas stations.

I derno about you … but i'll prolly be the 1st one there! Wat can I say? I m a sucker for free stuffs! Lol!

1 comment:

  1. no point if price same with V-power-Racing.
    Cannot afford already.

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.