Do you having this kimnda problems with your internet connection?
- You komprening about your slow bloadband internet connection?
- You looking forward to a better way to transmit your data?
- You left your computer on to download and discovered its only at 8% when you got home?
- You got bored watching the same ol pr0n bcause your connection is too shitty to download new one?
- Your connection is so slow that the latest tweet updates you received is dated 2 weeks ago?
- You still thinks StimX sucks?
Well if your answer to all the above questions is YES ... then on ... otherwise go back to your pr0n downloading!! LOL
Broadband promised to unite the world with super-fast data delivery - but in South Africa it seems the web is still no faster than a humble pigeon.
A Durban IT company pitted an 11-month-old bird armed with a 4GB memory stick against the ADSL service from the country's biggest web firm, Telkom.
Winston the pigeon took two hours to carry the data 60 miles - in the same time the ADSL had sent 4% of the data.
Telkom said it was not responsible for the firm's slow internet speeds.
The idea for the race came when a member of staff at Unlimited IT complained about the speed of data transmission on ADSL.
He said it would be faster by carrier pigeon.
"We renown ourselves on being innovative, so we decided to test that statement," Unlimited's Kevin Rolfe told the Beeld newspaper.
Lidis kalo ... those who wants faster data transfer rate ... you need to breeding pigeons and buy bigger capacity thum drives ... not forgetting Pigeon feeds too! Back to old skol! LOL!