28 July 2008

Argue? Vogue? Vague?

Was having tea with Ahbeng yesday nite and was toking kok about some english words .....

Ahbeng : Eh you know i had an arguement with my wife this morning
Me : About what?
Ahbeng : About english lor
Me : KAKAKA!! mch you also know english one ka ?
Ahbeng : Cilaka lu! u dun dog eye see ppl down ok?
Me : hahah solila solila! what u both fighting about la? tell me tell me.
Ahbeng : We argue about the word Vogue lor .... she got this magazine call Vogue and she told me its call Vok and i told her its suppose to be pronounced as Vo-kiu la! She told me if i derno dun pretend to be smart wor!
Me : Then then?
Ahbeng : Then i mai tell her how to spell Argue la! Same like vogue mah! just replace AR with VO only what? She die die also say its Vok instead of Vo-kiu ... she sommo say there is anoder word call Vague but pronounced as Vak instead of Vakiu!
Me : Lidat also u want fight with her?
Ahbeng : Abuden? I know i m right of coz I have to defend myself la!
Me : But but ... u r wrong wor ....
Ahbeng : WHAT??!!! MCH!!! you also say i m wrong??!!! u want die izzit?
Me: Calm down la! I m telling u the truth only!
Ahbeng : Diu u la! u my fwen! u suppose to side me one la!!! MCH!! I m right la! I dun care what u all say! VOGUE is pronounce as VOKIU!!!
Me : Ok lor ... if u say lidat then i award you with a new word lor!
Ahbeng : What new word?
Me : F A R G U E
Ahbeng : Wats that?
Me : According to your dictionary ... it should be pronounced as Far-kiu!!!

KAKAKAKAKA!!! SEE WHAT SEE?! GO BACK TO WORK LA!!! Its only monday ok? FARGUE LA!!!!!!


  1. ahhahahahahahhah!!! funnyyyy funnnyyy!! FARGUEEEEE

  2. fargue! hahahhahaah! nabeh! like tat also can think of ahahahh!


Comments moderation ENableD.