22 February 2007

Who is the first blogger you meet - meme?

This tag originated from 5xmom, fortunately she dint tag me but unfortunately I got tagged by Shooi and shes expecting me to come up with something funny ..... hmmm .... lemme try

This is the rule of this game, the questions are in bold and the answer, well .. they are labelled "Answers" ok? Then you are suppose to tag 5 flers after you are done with your tag.

1) Who is the first blogger you meet?
Answer : Whos the first blogger I met? Well of coz its ME la!! The moment i got myself a blogspot account I m officially a blogger rite?

Unless the question is "Who is the first other blogger you met?" then the answer will be diff la!

2) Who is the ‘Most wanted to meet blogger?’ for you?
Answer : Most wanted to meet? That would be my sifu Dr.Liew, I heard hes a very mysteries man ... the last time he had his photo taken he was taking a leak and all they got is his back only.

3) Who is the ‘I can meet, want to meet but somehow never got to meet’ blogger?
Answer : Do you think William Hung have a blog anot? Dun tell me you derno whois William Hung ok?

4) Who are the group of bloggers you most wanted to meet?
Answer : You of coz! Come lemme meet you at the Together Gather Bloggers Party this Coming March 9th 2007 at The Federal Hotel Skyroom, RM35 only inclusive of food and drinks! Hows that for value?!

5) Do you have any bloggers/blog readers that you wish to meet right now?
Answer : You mean Right now?!! At 2:50am in the morning? In my boxer?? .... are you thinking what I am thinking? But if you die die also wanna force me to choose one geh ... then i would prolly would to choose to met This Hot Chicka at this hour. *Wink*

And I tag :

1.] AHuei
2.] Lehbit Feon
3.] Lisan
4.] CKYEO
5.] Pookyma

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:53 am

    Tag here and tag there...
    No fun at all been tagged

    ReplyDelete
  2. ai cheh... the first blogger u met is quite hemsem hor

    ReplyDelete
  3. OI! lidat lah! Want to see Jenny only lah!? fine. PFFT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 pm

    Hahaha, that MMM said he is as real as religion. So go figure lah, see you can meet him anot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. tag tag tag....later i got tok kok chain sure tag kao u make u busy...

    ReplyDelete
  6. do tag also tak lupa advertise ur together gather party hor? =.=

    ReplyDelete
  7. narhh. kao time liao la. its not funny ok. niama. you ask me do all these tag when i sleepy.

    http://lisansscribbles.blogspot.com/2007/02/all-about-them-bloggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:11 pm

    hahahahahah~~~the most farnee responses that i've seen...hahahahhahaha LOL
    cool blog~~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OI LKJ!!! I few days not here, today come read ur blog find this..WAT IS THIS!!?

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.