28 February 2007

Who Want Digi Yellow Man At The Party??!!

Erm ... Maybe if we all bloggers shows DiGi how much we want the Yellow Man to come to our party they will really sent some over?

So c'mon peeple!!! Show me what you got!!! Blog bout how much You want Digi Yellow Man to show up at the Party!!! Lemme influence you! After all Ima Influential blogger aint I? LOL!!!

Anyway I found a few new Digi Yellow Man Commercial on YouTube and I thought you guys might wanna watch it ... you know just to get the feel of the Yellow Man actually being next to you!

If you evern wonders what happened to your DiGi Signals when you go overseas ... then these few videos is definitely a must watch!


Outbound to Africa





Outbound to Europe





Outbound to Japan





Those Who wanna see The DiGi Yellow Man at the Together Gather Bloggers Party 2007 :

1.] 5xmom - I will follow you….(Is the DIGI Yellow Man going to the Together Gather?)
2.] Vicky - We Want DiGi Yellowman
3.] Earl Ku - New Digi Yellowman TVC
4.] Mossim - I want to See Yellow Digi Guy
5.] Cely - Together Gather bLoggers Party
6.] Lisan - I want Yellow Man
7.] Mott - Wong Fei Lo
8.] Sasha - I m Going

Keep them kambing!!!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:12 am

    I WANT.

    I ALSO WANT TO KIDNAP ONE HOME AND USE AS BOLSTER!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aiyoh i might need to go on a company trip on that date laa...

    ReplyDelete
  3. aiyoh sien i might be on a company trip on the same date

    ReplyDelete
  4. fireangel.... u serious ah?

    ReplyDelete
  5. i also want to bring one home... not as a bolster but to kick around!! soooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  6. "fireangel said...
    I WANT.

    I ALSO WANT TO KIDNAP ONE HOME AND USE AS BOLSTER!!"

    I WANNA BE BANANA! WINGZ, CAN ASK DIGI BORROW COSTUME?

    ReplyDelete
  7. can anyone else go?

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.