24 October 2005

Weekend Pics - Tiara Beach Resort Port Dickson

Spent my weekend at Tiara Beach Resort *again* bcoz my lil devil had been pestering me bout going back to that place. This trip is alot better than the previous one so, I'll be doing some story telling later. I m so dog tired now (after chasing my lil devil around the resort for 2 days) I'll just post these pics for your viewing pleasure first, more story/review/rates/sexy pics will follow later. :P ENJOY~

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
oooOOOHHHHH FFUUUCCCKKKK!!!!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
OMG!! IM GONNA DROWN!! I M GONNA DROWN!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
SUPER waterslide SIDEKICK!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mum look! im floating!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Titanic style, U jump I jump


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mum catch me!!! I CANT SWIM!!!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Mostly mahlatlows in the pool .... maybe Paultan will like LOL!


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This kid got the whole Island to himself sial! got coconut tree sommo! lol


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lil Devil : Korkor your gf so lenglui not ngam u leh .... ngam me more -_-"


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Green Japs Grass around Tiara Beach Resort.

15 comments:

  1. Lil Devil : Korkor your gf so lenglui not ngam u leh .... ngam me more -_-" --> mahai

    where's the gf? kenot see 1?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha ... I wanna go also!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aiyyah... while u enjoy the wonderful weather in Malaysia, I am getting my blood frozen here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How you know that is a coconut tree?

    You saw coconut some where else is it? =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why is everyone wearing T shirt and shorts inside the pool???!!

    They know u are there ar?

    ReplyDelete
  6. aiyah... I was nearby at Guoman and TNB resort there also ler... should have met up and let our kids fight!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. where are all the chicks u're supposed to show us? kena bird flu already?

    ReplyDelete
  8. barger. never call me. call u before you wan to come somemore dowan to answer.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oi, how come no rojaks in action wan...rojakactionrojakaction...Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oi cipet, where's the link to my blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. fros : beside the korkor laaa

    liz : come come !!! i bring u go *slurps*

    immigrant : blood frozen only meh ? balls got frozen anot? lol

    bryan : kokonut twee laaa ... got 2 small coconut danggling one lol

    helen : bcoz .... bcoz ... they know other ppls prefer them to keep their t shirt on :)

    eggy : diuuu .... now only u say! i try to kontek ahpek also but he dunwan fark 9 me ... *sigh* but ur kids knot fight my devil la ... i taught him the poke eyes n kick balls kungfu liow lol

    KY : I still filtering the chicks laa ... u said u want those TFK-able pics wat ??

    ahpek : you hou lan diu wan la mch ... tarak kasi me your handphone number! the numbers u gimme tarak olang pickup one!

    joec: if rojaks in action then who take pikchures ?

    suanie : lagi 1 week i changing the whole layout liow sabar lenglui sabarrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  12. this wednesday meeting, the laubeh committee wanna see lenglui in bikini pics! bwahahahaa!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i there also rojaks,
    the room is ok but the aircond danm so cold is like they set to 10deg some more the remote was missing ,tv remote too . and also the tv snow all time never clear!

    aiyah night time you go dipping in pool meh? ofourse you watching tv mah? right

    ReplyDelete
  14. oi wingz, that resort anywhere near the bitch .. i mean beach ah?
    thinking of going during raya week la ... how muche?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for sharing, love your comments about Tiara Beach Resort!

    ReplyDelete

Comments moderation ENableD.