Autodetailer.co in collaboration with Zerotohundred.com is holding a photography contest during the ZTH Time to Attack event at Sepang F1 track this coming Sunday 12th December 2010 from 12pm to 5pm.
For those who are interested to participate, this is how this contest works. *excerpt taken from autodetailer's fb wall*
Check out the latest automotive photography contest in town!
This is a photo community effort to cultivate more photographers in the area of automotive photography & motorsports. I believe with some grassroots motivation and guidance we can have ourselves a stellar field of photographers in the arena. The contest is a pro-bono effort and is non-profit. There are no entry fees and all levels of photographic talents are invited. We have managed to source sponsorship prizes from an iPod Touch, Crumpler bags, Manfrotto monopods and many more to a value of over $7,000. The contest will have 8 main categories, namely:
1. Best Panning Shot
2. Best Action Shot
3. Best Behind-The-Scenes Pit Shot
4. Best Artistic Automotive Shot
5. Best Photoshop®-processed image
6. Best Lighting Shot
7. Best Creative Shot from a Mobile Phone
8. Best Overall Image that captures the TTA Series 2010 (to be used for next year's TTA Series)
This will be a contest judged on photographic quality & technical knowledge so we won't be allowing butt shots and other time wasters.
Location: Time To Attack Sepang: Finale 2010
Time: 8am to 6pm
Equipment: All digital photographic devices i.e. SLR's, EVIL's, Prosumer, Digicams, Handphones & Mobile Devices.
Details: AutoDetailer Studio FaceBook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AutoDetailer-Studio/148771698484106
1. Visit the AutoDetailer Studio FaceBook page.
2. "Like" it to participate and receive updates.
3. Read the instructions and rules provided.
4. Images are to be emailed with the relevant information.
5. Judges will select 12 best photos for each category
6. Images will be displayed on FaceBook for you and your friends to vote.
7. Highest number of "Likes" win
It's that easy!
P.S. You can enter all categories simultaneously but are limited to a maximum of one entry per category.
See you there!