4 February 2005

I am Mr.CHARLES MEI Part i

I have been receiving this kinda email at a "oh-so-frequent" rate, some of this really amuses me but all in all i would like to share this experience with you and if you ever ever receive this kinda email, just disregard it. Its a hoax ! its what we call the Nigeria Scam. One of the biggest Scam in history!

FROM:CHARLES MEI(MR) - charlesmei9999@webmail.co.za
FAX :27 484 3413 TEL:27 733 693 923
GROUND FLOOR,BRISTER HOUSE191 GOVAN MBEKI STREET, PORTELIZABRTH,
6001,EASTERN CAPESOUTH AFRICA.


DEAR SIR/MADAM, URGENT BUSINESS I write to introduce this important business opportunityto you irrespective of the fact that we have not seen orknow each other before believing that it will be of immensebenefit to both of us. Let me formally introduce myself.I am Mr.charles mei, the chief auditor of the (ABSA BANK )forSouth Africa. I got your particulars from my secretary who operates computer in my earnst searchfor a reliable individual who can assist me to make this transaction a reality with believe in God that you will never let me down. There is an outstanding sum of US$26,000,000.00)Twenty SixMillion United State Dollars) belonging to Mr. B. Smith aforeigner and a miner in the Kruger Gold Co. a geologist byprofession. This fund was deposited since 1999 and since2003 nobody has operated on this account. After going through some old files in the records, ldiscovered that the owner of this dormant account Mr.Andreas B. Smith does not exist anymore and that if l donot remit this fund out urgently, it would be forfeited fornothing.I am contacting you because of the need to involvea with account and foreign beneficiary.

I need your full cooperation to make this work out finebeacuse the management is ready to approve this payment toa foreigner, who has the correct information of thisaccount which l will provide to you. Should this interestyou, kindly furnish me with your overseas bank accountdetails including your private phone and fax number foreasy communication. Meanwhile, l am prepared to transfer this sum of$26Million.

Continue below .....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments moderation ENableD.